Savior - 6

"Y/N WAKE UP RUBY HOUSE IS ON FIRE!" Diana Yelled to my ear. "How is that supposed to be my problem?" I groaned and scratch my eye. "GET UP I WILL WAKE ANNE UP" she said in a hurry. I wake up and quickly wash my face hurried to downstairs. Marilla already dressed same goes as Matthew Anne rushed downstairs with a concern face plastered. "Oh poor Ruby.." She mumble. "come on lets go!" Marilla said and we hurried to the location. 

"Anne! Y/n! you made it!" Diana said and hug Anne. I smile knowing how she missed Anne so much. "Where's Ruby family?" I asked "They all outside but the fire won't stop burning" Diana explain. "Of course the door are wide open!" I sigh. Anne look at me before rushed in the building. "ANNE NO!" Diana shouted I stood watching the Ginger speeding toward the house. "Y/N GO HELP ANNE!" She order. I look over to her and take a couple of towel and wet it before rushed in to the building too. "NO THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT!" She cried. 

"ANNE?!" I shouted. "Y/N! CLOSE THE DOOR AT UPSTAIRS I'LL BE FINE" She muttered coughing. I quickly respond. "CAREFUL" and rushed upstairs. I grab the knob meeting a gilbert pair of eyes. "Y/N?" He said with widen eyes. I ignore him and close the door shut putting the wet towel below the door. After I close all the door at upstairs My breath become heavier. I rushed downstairs and saw Anne crawling. "ANNE!" I rushed to her and missed a step and fell. I get up slowly. and walked to her. 

"get up" I said and tries to carry her body weight with mine. she slowly stood up coughing and walk limping to the door. At this point everything was blur Anne red-haired was nowhere to be seen on my sight. "THE FIRE IS SLOWING DOWN." I hear a boy yelled. "Y/N ANNE!" Someone yelled. I can finally lay down now and feel the fresh air. 

time skip for a few minute 

I wake up and meet Jerry eyes "S-she awake!" I smile to his accent. I sit up and look around Until someone pulled me for a hug. It startled me for a bit. I smile and hug them back. 

"Thank you so much for saving me at the last minute" Anne said with flooding eyes. "Anything for you" I smile weakly. "how do you know that will help slowing the fire down?" Diana asked. I look over Anne smiling. She explain it to her gladly. "Thank you y/n for reminding that to me" She chatted and look over to me. "I'm so sorry about your sleep wear its all dusty now" Anne apologized. "Its okay its white it will get dirty eventually." Diana smile rubbing her bestfriend back. "But y/n is trained well enough to not make her white dress dirty back in the orphanage." She mumble. 

"Every orphanage have it own class the more higher the class is the more strict the house maid is" Anne shivered the thought remembering how mean they house maid was to her because of her looks. "Its the old story Anne forget about it" I smile weakly. She nodded We walked to Marilla seeing why ruby is flooding with her tears. "I'M NOT GONNA LIVE WITH HER!" she cried. Anne and me stand there awkwardly while they are arguing someone tap my shoulder. I look over and surprised who it was he lead me to more quiet place where there's no. crying. 

"I just came by to say if you're okay?" He asked. "I'm sure I'll be fine" I said laughing leaving me coughing at the end. He laugh softly. "What's happening there?" He said changing the subject. "not quite sure" I shrug and look back to his eyes. He look me up and down before coughing. "You look nice" He blush and look away. "The clothes is all dirty ashamed" I sigh and wipe off some of the dust. 

 "You can wash it off don't worry about it but still you look good right now and the moment you step in the room in the building" He laugh. I rolled my eyes smiling. "Y/n lets go back home" Marilla shouted. "YEA I WILL BE THERE IN A MINUTE" I respond. He eye went up and down to me again "Bye" He smile. "Goodbye" I wave slightly and ran to Marilla and the rest of them. "What are you and gilbert were doing?" Ruby asked with tears still in her eyes. "Nothing?" I reply she look back and wave to him. He awkwardly waved back and walked away.  I laugh quietly and play with my sleeves. "Once we're there I want you to change clothes and take a rest" Marilla muttered. We nodded and stay silent. Marilla look at us both. "Ruby do want to sleep alone?" She quickly denied. 

"You can sleep me if you want!" Anne stated. Ruby looked at me. "um my room is very messy you should stay at Anne room" I lied. Ruby look backed to Anne who is smiling brightly. She nodded, I smile and enjoy the cold breeze. 

-house-

I stare at my celling putting one hand behind my head, ignoring Ruby sobbing in these thin wall. I groan. shutting down my eyes tightly. "bla bla bla pink dress.." they mumble and cried out. at this point I would cry too. Ugh they need to rebuild Ruby's house asap. I wonder what is Blythe doing right now. probably sleeping. I sigh and cover my ear with my pillow. 

Gilbert POV

I stare blankly at my celling picture her  all over and over again. smiling I giggle like a girl just made an eye contact with her crush. I cover my face laughing. I sigh. I wonder what is she doing right now, probably sleeping this was a long day for her. 

your POV 

fuck I can't sleep the crying have stopped but I still can't get to sleep. I grow flustered and let a tears. I'm serious about it WHY I CAN'T SLEEP. I grab my pillow and scream on it.