Picking - 10

He takes some sorts off a Scissors and start climb up to the leader. he begin to cut the apples, I was nowhere near focus and it landed right on my nose. I yelp. "Are you ok down there?!" He asked. I held out a thumbs up with teary eyes. I bend down and pick the apple, another apples falls on top of my head. I rolled my eyes. and quickly picking all the apples. I catch those apples by holding the basket and follow where the apples about to fall. if I'm being honest it was fun. "Done, next tree!" Gilbert cheered. I carry the basket while he carrying the leader. 

We go to the next tree, he place down the leader and start climbing up. An Idea popping out. I smirk. I gently shake the leader, "AHH" He scream. before he went dead silent. "I don't appreciate that"  I Burst out laughing, "Hey stop laughing I will fall on top of you would you like that?" He argue. "I would love that!" I said jokingly, He scoff. and continue picking the apples. I look up to him, he was to focusing on cutting those apples. I smile softly. He looks down I quickly look at anything else except him. He whistle I look up, he throw me an apple to my basket. "Next tree!" He smile. 

I huffed this been going on in loop, 

"next tree!"

"BASKET FULL!"

"next tree!" 

"BASKET FULL" 

"next tree!"

"BASKET FULL" 

"hey y/n" Gilbert say getting my attention. "Yo" I raise my eyebrow "I think you should get this last tree." He says. My face bright up. "Really?!" He nodded and place the leader onto the tree. he holds out his hand which I gratefully takes it while climbing up the leader. With the scissor on my left hand I start cutting  the apples. "OUCH" Gilbert yell. "that one good apple" I giggle. I cut a couple more apple until something caught my eyes. it was a dark red apple it wasn't that far away. I think I could get it.

A little bit more. 

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

got it! I smile to myself. and begin to put my left leg back to the leader. I rest my leg to the leader. Wait.. where's the leader. I gasp and my dumb thought that I could hold on to the leaves which it tear apart. 

"BLYTHE IM FALLING!" I shouted and close my eyes tightly accepting my fate. I bounce into something. still have my eyes shut. Until mint air brushing my face. I open my eyes. Gilbert was holding me in bridal style . cool. BRIDAL STYLE?! "Oh my god Thank you so much! I don't know what I was about to do, I wasn't playing around I-I I was picking this really dark red apple but I thought it wasn't really far away from me so I take it and went back to the leader and when I rest my feet nothing was there! Its like my mind playing trick I'm so sorry. You should be the one picking those apple." I rap, fully knowing only 'ugfvbnieufhnsj ijhfnes sorry hfeifnsos sorry jnifsuejif hheof gahaha'

"Y/n!" he laughs I look at him with doe eyes. "Its alright" "are you hurt?" I asked. "nope are YOU hurt?" He asked back. I shook my head. we look into each other eyes. I shouldn't be doing this right now. Ruby likes him. "you can put me down now" I giggle teasingly. "anything for you" He smile and puts me down. "You can have this I guess." He picks up the dark red apple and hand it to me. "Yes thank you" I takes it from him as our finger brushes to each other.

"do you need help with the basket?" I ask him. "Nope I will pick them up later. and thank you for picking this all with me" He thanked. "Nah, I really don't have anything to do" I say walking to the tree that Gilbert put our backpack. "Well do you need me to takes you home?" Gilbert asked. I shook my head once again. "Nope I need to go somewhere else" I explain. "where?" He asked. "its a secret hangout." I mutter. "and I'm not invited?" He said acting as if he's hurt. "shut up" I laugh. 

"but yes you're not invited" I sassed. "Whatever careful going to your 'secret club'" He chuckled grabbing my bag handing it to me. "thank you Blythe I'll see you tomorrow?" I raise my eyebrow. "see you tomorrow" He waved. "BYE!" I yelled and run into the wood holding my hat to stay onto my head. 

The small house should be around here. "Y/n! You made it" I hear someone spoke I turn around. "Hello Diana" I greet. "lets go Anne waiting for us inside" She drag me into the small home, making me bump my head into the entrance. Anne flinch hearing the 'bonk' after I hit myself. "Diana calm down Y/n hit her head" "really when?" She ask innocently. "just now Diana.." Anne sigh. "Oh OH" She look at me. "I'm sorry" She begged. "Its alright" I laugh. "wow you make tea?" I said impressed. "yup have it, it still hot" She hand me the tea. "Thanks" I smile and took a sip. trying not to gag it back out. "do you like it?" Anne asked. I give the tea to Diana offering to her. "She takes the tea and took a sip. the tea spill out from her mouth. 

"come on its not that bad" Anne complain. Diana hand her the tea. she took a sip, just to spit it out. "I'm gonna be sick" She cried. we laugh. "its not that bad you say?" I mocked her word. "what did you put into the tea?" Diana giggle. "I don't know" She shrug. I facepalm. "Anne I have to go now" Diana say and taking her stuff. "Yeah we also have to go am I right Anne?" I ask. She only nodded. "well that's great wanna walk together?" Diana suggested. "I would love too" Anne answer. They both smile into each other. I Rolled my eyes. "come on love birds" I joked. they laugh. I have Anne in my left and Diana on my right. 

"I'm tired" I yawn. "I could say the same" Diana respond. 

we got into our destination, I said goodbye to Diana and greet Marilla and went straight to shower. I ate dinner, pray and went to sleep. Thank god its Friday. I Cheered and look at my window its snowing now I can sleep heavily! I smile and close my eyes off to sleep