protective - 9

I look over to what was he pointing, It was a blood stain at the window. Could it be..? "Where's y/n?" I Asked almost yelled. Charlie shrug. "Why are you asking?" Billy raise his eye brow. "I'm" I stop for a minute. "Curious" I added. I look around. Seeing Josie and her group giggling and call Ruby to come over. What are they planning?!.

"good morning everyone turn to page 28" Mr. Phillips barges in. Everyone groan and back to their seat. Yet y/n still nowhere to be seen.

Mr. Philips went to write something on the chalkboard. Until I see some figure. I look at the figure. Y/n! I look at her with wide eyes. She tip toe to her seat. I'm still curious, she looks okay, but maybe she tries to play it off. "Mr. Blythe I would Appreciate if you pay attention to what am I writing here" I flinch and look over to my Philips "sorry sir" I apologized. He nodded and start writing again. I huff and start paying attention. I look over to y/n one last time. Well a lot actually, But I'm gonna talk to her abt the blood stains

time skip to lunch time

"Pst y/n" I called for her and tilt my head to the door. she raise her eyebrow and walk over. "where were you?" I ask, "no where why?" she said innocently and open the door. grabbing her lunchbox tightly. "I'm serious y/n where were you?" I plead. "calm down like I say no where why are you so curious" she groan. 

"I see um blood stains any idea who's the owner?" I hinted. she sat down at our spot, "oh that thing" she remarked smirking. "aww are you worried?" She teased. I huffed the air. "Not so tell me where were you" I asked once again landing my eyes on her bloody nails which she quickly hides it by making it a fist. "what happened?" my eye grew big. "I'm okay Blythe calm down" she reassured rolling her eyes. "I will once calm down if you tell me what's happening!" I grab her hand. She begin to explain things, I don't even know if I should trust it or not. "promise you telling the truth?" I look at her rolling eyes. "I don't do promises" she groan. Until Diana comes over and give a cold water to y/n. "Hey! y/n here have this it for your bloody nose my mom say that its good  if you have a bleeding nose" Diana hands over the cold water. "see I was telling the truth" she smirked. "plus I never lied to you ever" She gives me smile. 

"does anyone notice her nose slightly grew longer lately?" I joke to Diana. she laughs in return, while Y/n rolling her eyes smiling. three of us start talking and joke around. "You two seem close is there something between you too?" Diana teased. I look over to y/n. She shrug. "not really just.. friends" "friends" I chuckled and fidget with my finger. 

"Sure~ I'm gonna go now before Josie saw me hanging out with you two" Diana gets up and left. Y/n waved to her and drink her milk. "Have you try strawberry Milk?" She ask. I shook my head. "Its really good" she defined. "are you sure you aren't made that up?" I giggle. She clicked her tongue. "I bet you don't know that white chocolate exist" She sassed. "you diffidently made that up" I teased only wanting to pissed her more. "whatever Blythe, as long you're happy" She sigh in defeat. "where are you going?!" I yelled "class" She sings. I Didn't know she could do that!?? "WAIT DO THAT AGAIN PLEASE" I begged and chase after her. 

time skips 

Y/N POV

 I waited for Gilbert to show up so we could go apple picking at his home, I waved to get his attention which he quickly to saw me. He smile and walk over to me. "are you ready?" He smile. "not yet" I joked. He laughs. "well then lets go" I nodded and follows him from behind. He stops making me stop beside him. and then he walk again. does he want me to walk beside him?? I giggle. we took a turn and saw a house. "wow that's far" I complain. "I deal with this every. day" He added. "okay? do you want me applaud or something" I snorted. He rolled his eyes. "come on the apples not gonna picked itself." I groan and try to chase his walking.

"please tell me we're almost there" I cried. "yup here hand me your bag" he hold out his hand. I give my bag to him and he threw both of our bag near a tree. "HEY! careful with my bag I love those" I yelled.
He raise his hand in defeat. "Wait here I'm gonna get the leaders" he oder. I nodded and watch him walk away. He going to a barn is it his? I asked myself.

'could be' I shrug. As he dissapear into the barn.

I look around the view. I wonder where the apples tree at. My eyes landed at his barn again but now there's something poking out. its the leader, now Gilbert coming out at his barn. I yawned. Watching him making his way to me slowly and carefully.

He walk pass me. Still holding the leader and holding it tightly. I follow him also minding the space of he stop all of sudden.
A. I will get hit by the leader.
B.A
C.B
D.C

we walked to back of his house, My eyes went wide as I saw a beautiful forest of apples tree. He place the leader leaning it on the tree. And grab a couple of basket handing me it. "I pick, you catch and put it on the basket got it?" He oder I groan before respond. "fine"

he smile and pat my cheek