Punishment - 18

HI EVERYOEN!! HEEHE SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE LOVE GWENXI

"COLE MACKENZIE!" Mr. Philips yelled. I look over to him. I gasp seeing his book full of ink. Billy was smirking. "Clean this all up" He groan trying to focus on his class. "poor Cole" I mumble. 

Gilbert POV. 

"what do you have there Blythe?" Bash asked. "couple of letters" I reply. I open the white one. and begin to read it. My heart flutters open once I read it. 

Dear Blythe,

Greetings, I hope your journey's going well. and you in a good condition. well I don't know my intention of writing this letter but I hope we would stay in touch, Um Ruby missed you she was crying really hard. and I do hate to admit this but without you, I feel a LITTLE lonely when walking to school. My sister came back to school which makes it a little bit better. I not forcing you to reply this letter but I would be Happy if you do.

From, Y/n 

"Y/n? is that your girlfriend?" Bash asked. "Friend" I reply shortly. "sure blythe" He chuckled and swallow the ice on his mouth. I rolled my eyes. taking a piece of paper. 

Hi Y/n!

My journey is going well for now, I hope you miss me same like Ruby do haha. I'm doing well, and I'm currently with my new friend Bash. we basically at his hometown, If I'm correct. I also have a hate confession. Bash calls me by my last name which it makes me remind me of you. but lets see who calls me my first name first. between you and Him. haha. I hope you're safe there with you know Anne, Diana. sorry I was late responding this letter to you. I just received it today.  I hope you don't mind it and lose hope of me to reply back your letter. I would always wait for your letter. 

444 6 444 7777 7777 88 

your pen pals 
Gilbert Blythe :)

I chuckled fold it and put it next to me. I open the next letter which it was fold nicely. I wonder who was it from. soon as I open it. I chuckled. I begin to read it. 

Dear, Gilbert

Hi, I hope you're doing well.
I wasn't making you a letter for you just for fun but. Y/n got forced into Mr. Philips room and she won't tell us what happened. we grew curious and worried about her since she only remain silent and  won't even dare to look at us. I know you only can let her talk. however if Mr. Philips DID do something to her we will make a report.

Love, Anne 

"so Anne is your Girlfriend?" Bash say looking at the letter. I cover it quickly. "girl space friend" I correct. He shrug I begin to read it again. I must have missed some important words. I grip the paper. 

Hello, Anne

How is she now? did he touch her? Mr. Philips would never do such a thing like that, but no ones ever see his true color. please please take care of her for me. and please update anything about her every detail of it. But I can't just bring the topic just yet. I hope you and Diana doing well. 

I fold it. and goes to Bash. "I need to send mails" Bash look at me, he nodded. 

Your POV

"There's 26 of alphabet you need to remember" "26?!" he groan. "they actually made a song of it" I Say. "maybe that would be easier for you to remember it" I said. "It goes. A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q  T S U V W X Y AND Z" I sing cringed to myself as I sing infront of him. I have also write Those ABC'S on my note book for him. 

I also explain about vowel of course. 

"so you can't make any sentence without any of those words?" he asked. "Hm!" I say. 

in the end of the day he could remember the abc song. he just still can't remember all the vowel. "tomorrow we're gonna start reading" I demand. "what if I no good?" he mumble. "don't worry I will piggy back" I smile. 

just as I trying to take my book Jerry spoke "can I borrow your book" he ask politely. "sure" I shrug handing the book to him. he smile and thanked me. "See you tomorrow" I waved. I Enter my house greeted by Anne on dining table. "Hey how was your teaching going?" she asked. "Its good Jerry was very polite and don't even bother to ask question. Its everything I could ask for" I reveal. sipping her tea. "Hey it was mine!" she yelled. I laugh "sorry sis" 

I rush to my bedroom and change. Anne calls me for dinner and I go downstairs eat with my family. eating with them was silent. just chewing sound could heard. It wasn't awkward. it was blessing. 

"I'm done thank you for the food I will heading upstairs now" I say. today was busy. Which makes me fall asleep a little faster. 

Gilbert POV

I stare into the celling. today was tiring. I literally help a women gave birth. "Blythe you okay?" Bash asked. "hm? Of course" I reply. sitting up. "today was tiring am I right?" he chucked. "sure it" I answer. "something in your mind?" he furrows his eyes brow. I shook my head. "Well sleep tight we're continuing our journey tomorrow" he pat my back.  "Goodnight Bash" I smile. "night Blythe" he mutter under his breath. I lay down. I hope Y/n is alright.