An angel just saved me - 4

I open the door and saw Matthew running over with wet clothes. "Matthew!" I yelled and wrapped him with towel. He was shivering and I think he was trying to say something. "Please bring Jerry here I don't think its safe out there" He begged. I nodded. I look over to Gilbert and in my luck he already looking he was about to object but I quickly open the door and ran to the farm I hear someone shouted my name but I choose to ignore it

God its really heavy now. I can barely move my body. "JERRY!!?" I shout. God my feet are FROZEN. "JERRY?!" I shouted once again When I'm near the farm. I enter the Farm and quickly finding him hugging himself in a ball. I touch his shoulder and he shout and faint.

"J-jerry?!" I shiver. How great. I carry him and slowly to begin to walk. Is hurricane gonna appear soon? The wind was so heavy it almost made Jerry slips down flying away like a kite. "Stick with me jerry" I breath out. "Où suis je" Jerry spoke "Oh god you're awake! come on you're gonna get us flying from Avonlea" I shiver "WHAT?" he yelled. Fuck sake does he really need to scream on my ears?! "I SAY YOUR GONNA GET US FLYING ITS NOT SAFE HERE!" I yelled. he nodded and place his hand on my waist. After a few moment I saw Marilla with concerning face until she saw us.

"We're gonna make it!" He cheered with his cute French Accent. "I still couldn't believed I was saved by An Angel I-I thought I was already in heaven!" He spoke again. I laugh, his voice are just too cute. The door is so close yet so far. "I Don't think I'm gonna make it" I Yelled. "NO WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT" He shouted. I faintly smile and keep going even though my legs are sore.

FINNALY WE HAVE MADE IT TOO THE DOOR FRAME!! "We did it amour!" He smile to me. I can finally faint in peace-. "AMOUR?!" "Y/n!" I Heard.

I tiredly wake up with someone holding my hand. "Gilbert-" I got cut off by his hugs. "Don't do that ever again Matthew was talking to me not you" He scold. "He was talking to you?!" I whisper Almost yelled. "You know what they said about it leave men the work." I scoff. "That's pathetic" I breath out. "Y/n why are your breath are cold? is it because of the heavy rain?!" he asked. "Calm down dad My breath are usually like this" I said and blow on his face.

He still got a concerning expression on his face still. "Is y/n awake?"  someone said and open the door. i supposed he is Jerry. "Merci, for saving me it could really end me there right on the farm" He mumble. "it was a fun experience to be in it" I laugh. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked. "all my body is still attach together I think so Thanks for asking" I joked. He smile and nodded.

I look over to Gilbert. His hand were shaking I look down to him and hold his hand. He chuckled and give it a little squeeze. "How you're gonna go back home?" I asked. "I might gonna stay here for a night." I nodded and walk to my closet "here take this extra blanket just don't get frostbite" I laugh. I out a thick heavy blanket and made it as Gilbert bed I wouldn't dream of me letting him sleeping on my floor after he taking care of me.

"Goodnight Blythe" I whisper. "Goodnight~" he sang in whispers. I giggle and blew out the candle.

Morning 

I wake up and stretch my body. I  loudly yawn and look around. The weather are getting better now that's a good news! I smile and wore my casual outfit and went downstairs. "Good morning aren't this is a perfect weather to start another day?" Anne cheered. I chuckled "Oh last night I have the most delicious nap I've ever had!" I smile brightly and sit for breakfast. "Oh of course you are with that Gilbert guy? Am I wrong" Anne tease. Marilla accidently spit her drink. Matthew look over to her. "Did you guys did something?" Matthew asked. "God no! I just met him yesterday" I denied. Marilla sigh in relief. "speaking of which where is he?" I asked and take bite of the food.