Two.

∘°∘♡∘°∘∘°∘♡∘°∘
(ELEANOR RIGBY)
CHAPTER TWO-----▹

Teresa Parker was no longer a huge fan of wanting to constantly save the world, she would much rather focus on the smaller easier to manage things within Queens

Teresa Parker was no longer a huge fan of wanting to constantly save the world, she would much rather focus on the smaller easier to manage things within Queens. However, the sight of an alien ship outside of the yellow school bus window was not in favor of that.

"Oh dio ci risiamo" (oh god here we go again), she sighed, "Gwen, do me a favor?" she tapped the blonde on the shoulder, "Yeah?"

"Cause a distract-" before Tess could finish her sentence, she was cut off by Ned exclaiming, "Holy shit. We're all gonna die!" he rushed to the back of the bus, "There's a spaceship!"

Tess shot a web at the emergency exit lever, "This is going to be really bad, isn't it?" Peter nodded, "Yeah, probably."

The Parkers slipped out the school bus window, "What's the matter with you kids? You never seen a spaceship before?"

"Best course of action?" Tess asked clinging onto the side of the school bus, mask over her face, "Follow me," Peter answered slinging a web off to the side, "Ok then,"

The Parkers swung underneath the bridge, feet skimming across the top of the water, this is one thing Tess would never get tired of, swinging through New York.

It didn't take them terribly long to get to where the main fight was seemingly taking place, Peter landing right between Tony and the thing that was about to crush him. 

"Hey Man." he said before turning back to Tony, "What's up Mr. Stark?"

"Kid, where'd you come from?" Tony asked, "A field trip," Tess and Peter answered, getting cut off when Peter was thrown to the side, taking Tess down right along with him.

 "Uh, what is this guy's problem Mr. Stark?" 

"Yeah, meaning what does he want?" Tess added, shooting a web at the weapon, "Uh, he's from Space. He came here to steal a necklace from a wizard." Tony answered nonchalantly. 

Peter jumped forward the metal claw clamping around his torso, Tess came from behind webbing,  the Alien's face. 

Peter have been tossed away a second earlier, flung a car on top of the alien, something whisked by in between Peter and Tess, "Was that a cape?" the brunette girl asked looking over her shoulder, "That's the wizard, get on it," Tony instructed, "On it!" The parkers stated. 

They followed behind 'the wizard' but a billboard ripped off of its pole, and knocked right into them, "Not cool," Peter stated, "Not cool at all." Tess added, quickly recovering and swinging forward. 

"Oh crap, he's getting away!" Tess exclaimed webbing the wizard, "A little help?" she asked Peter, as the beam pulled her up, "Uh, Mr. Stark we're being beamed up," Peter alerted. 

-

"This was an awful idea," Tess shook her head clinging to the side of the ship, as it rose up further into the sky, "Pete, you gotta let go I'm going to catch you." Tony instructed, "You too Tess," he added, "But you said save the wizard," Peter argued.

"Peter, I can't breath," Tess stated, falling back slightly, the nano-tech unfolding around her, Peter following seconds later.

"Mr. Stark, it smells like a new car in here!" Peter exclaimed, and Tess nodded in agreement, "Happy trails, kids. Friday, send them home."

The parachutes shot out from behind them, ripping them away from the alien ship. "Oh come on!" Peter exclaimed.

Peter did his best to figure out how to undo the deployment of the parachute, and Tess just stated nearby muttering curse words in Italian, doing her best not to look down.

"Ok, I think I figured it out!" Peter exclaimed, "Maybe..maybe we should just go back..." Tess murmured, "We'll be ok, Tess."

"No, I really think we should go back, what about Mama?" Tess asked, weakly using May as an excuse, "Aunt May will be fine. But Mr. Stark and the wizard dude are on a Spaceship with an alien, we can't just leave them here."

"Can't we?" Tess asked her eyes squeezed shut, the sound of Peter's voice and high pressured winds whirling around. 

Teresa Parker was not the person for this job, even though she always had dreamt of saving the world, this wasn't quite the way she wanted to do it. Not if it involved alien space ships and heights.

She knew damn well that May was already freaking out, and she really hated putting stress on the people she loved. 

"Think about what Leigh would do," Peter stated, "Don't you, use Leigh against me. That's mean."

"We have to get in this thing before we get stranded," Peter stated, "Are you ready?"

Tess opened her eyes again, adjusting to the sights around her, "Ok, just..." 

"Don't let me fall." she stated, "Never," 

Peter shot a web up, using it to climb, Tess trailing behind him, once his feet reached the solid material of the spaceship, he reached his hand down for Tess, "You're ok," he spoke gently, as she grasped his hand.

"Peter, you know damn well, I hate heights," Tess stated, as his arm wrapped around her to pull her the rest of the way up, "Oh my god," he exclaimed as the door like things closed around him, "We should've stayed on the bus."

"You think?"