Five.

∘°∘♡∘°∘∘°∘♡∘°∘
(ELEANOR RIGBY)
CHAPTER FIVE-----

∘°∘♡∘°∘∘°∘♡∘°∘(ELEANOR RIGBY)CHAPTER FIVE-----▹

TITAN

"Hey what's going on?" Peter asked as he and Tess approached, Dr. Strange and Tony, "I think we're here." Stephen answered.

"I don't think this rig has a self-park function," Tony noted nervously, "Get your hand inside the steering gimbal. Close it around it."

"You understand?" Tony asked, panicked, "Yeah got it." Peter answered and Tess watched preparing to hold on to something for dear sweet life, "This was meant for one big guy so we gotta move at the same time."

"Ok, ok, ready." Peter stated, "We might wanna turn!" Peter exclaimed, "Turn, turn, turn!" The ship broke in several places as Peter, Tess, and Tony, turned the rest of their suits on, and Strange cast some protection spell.

The Ailen ship literally crashed and burned, as they failed to park it properly, "You alright?" Stephen asked, helping Tony up, "That was close. I owe you one."

Peter lowered himself down from the ceiling, and Tess looked at him, "Where did you come from?"

"Let me just say, if aliens wind implanting eggs in my chest or something...and I eat one of you I'm sorry." Peter apologized in advance, "I do not want another single pop culture reference out of you, for the rest of the trip. You understand?"

"I'm trying to say that something is coming." with that a grenade rolled between Tony and Stephen blasting them all backward, "Ahia" (ouch) Tess groaned.

"Thanos!" One of the aliens exclaimed, throwing knives at Dr. Strange, who blocked them, sending his cloak after the thing. Chaos broke out amongst the group, fighting against each of the members of this team, whoever they were.

"Die blanket of death!" Drax exclaimed, just before Tony flew over.

"Everybody stay where you are. Chill the f out." the man clicked his helmet off, "I'm gonna ask you this one time, Where is Gamora?"

"I'll do you one better. Who is Gamora?" Tony's helmet faded away, "I'll do you one better. Why is Gamora?"

Stephen and Tess glanced over at the creature in confusion, "Tell me where the girl is or I swear to you, I'm gonna french fry this little freak."

"Let's do it. You shoot my guy, I'll blast him. Let's go!" Tony's large weapon appeared, "Do it Quill, I can take it."

"No, he can't take it!" Mantis exclaimed, "She's right you can't." Stephen confirmed.

"Oh yeah, you don't wanna tell me where she is. That's fine. I'll kill all three of you and beat out of Thanos myself. Starting with you."

"Wait what? Thanos?" Stephen asked, "All right. Let me ask you this one time. What master do you serve?"

"What master do I serve? What am I supposed to say, Jesus?" Quill asked, "You're from Earth." Tony stated, "I'm not from Earth. I'm from Missouri."

"Yeah. That's on Earth dipshit." Tony replied, "What are you hassling us for?"

"So you're not with Thanos?" Peter asked quietly, "With Thanos? No, I'm here to kill Thanos. He took my girl. Wait, who are you?"

Peter's mask flicked away, "We're the Avengers, Man."

"You're the ones Thor told us about!" Mantis exclaimed, "You know Thor?" Tony questioned.

"Yeah." Quill said, "Tall guy. Not that good-looking needed saving." Tess looked at the man in offense, "Damn, do you have eyes?"

"Where is he now?"

"The hell happened to this planet?" Peter asked, and Tess nodded, "It's eight degrees off it's axis." Quill stated, "Gravitational pull is all over the place."

"Yeah. We got one advantage. He's coming to us." Tony spoke, and Tess pressed her lips together, "That is if he doesn't kill us as soon as he sees us."

"We'll use it. Alright, I have a plan." Tony walked forward, "Or at least the beginnings of one. It's pretty simple, we draw him in, pin him down. Get what we need. Definitely don't want to dance with this guy. We just want the gauntlet."

"Are you yawning?" Tony exclaim looking toward Drax, "In the middle of this while I'm breaking this down? Huh? Did you hear what I said?"

"I stopped listening after I heard 'We need a plan'." he said, and Tess sighed, "moriremo tutti" (we're all gonna die)

"Not helping short stack." Tony warned, "I'm 5'5", Mr. Stark," Tess whined.

"Ok, Mr. Clean is on his own page." he stated, "Not winging it isn't really what they do." Quill spoke up.

"Uh, what exactly is it that they do?" Peter asked, "Kick names. Take ass." Mantis replied, "Yeah, that's right." Drax added.

Tony sighed glancing at the ground, "All right. Just get over here please."

"Mr. Lord, can you get your people to circle up please?" Tony asked, "Star-Lord is fine."

"If all we come at him with is a plucky attitude," Quill stopped him, "Dude, don't call us plucky. we don't know what it means."

"Alright, we're optimistic. I like your plan. Except it sucks, so let me do the plan...and that way it might be really good."

Tess rubbed her forehead, "Tell him about the dance-off to save the universe." Drax suggested, "What dance-off?" Tony asked, "It's nothing." Quill stammered.

"Like in Footloose, the movie?" Peter and Tess asked, "Exactly like, Footloose. Is it still the greatest movie in history?"

"Never was." Peter replied, "Don't encourage this alright?" Tony spoke, "We're getting no help from Flash-Gordon."

"Flash-Gordon? By the way, that's a compliment. Don't forget, I'm half-human. So that 50% of me that's stupid. It's 100% you."

"Your math is blowing my mind," Tony replied sarcastically, while Mantis looked over toward Stephen in concern, "Excuse me? But does your friend often do that?"

"Strange. We alright?" Tony asked, he gasped as he fell from his position, Tony rapidly finding his side, "You're back. You're alright." Tony said.

"Hi," Stephen breathed, "Hey what was that?" Peter asked.

"I went forward in time to view all alternate futures. To see all the possible outcomes of the coming conflict." Stephen explained, "How many did you see?" Quill asked, "14,000,605,"

"How many did we win?" Tony asked, "One."

"Wonderful odds."