Six.

∘°∘♡∘°∘∘°∘♡∘°∘
(ELEANOR RIGBY)
CHAPTER SIX-----

"What if we lose?" Wanda whispered as she and Leigh sat huddled up in the jet, Leigh sighed, "Then we take that one step at a time too, this may be slightly worse than a homicidal AI, but

"What if we lose?" Wanda whispered as she and Leigh sat huddled up in the jet, Leigh sighed, "Then we take that one step at a time too, this may be slightly worse than a homicidal AI, but...we'll figure it out."

"Drop to 2600, heading to 0-3-0." Steve instructed, "I hope you're right about this, or we're gonna land a lot faster than you want to."

The group stood up, to greet the King, "It seems like I'm always thanking you for something." Steve opened by shaking T'Challa's hand.

Bruce bowed, "Uh, we don't do that here." and in return, Bruce shot Rhodey a look.

"King T'Challa." Leigh nodded, "Doctor Strange," he replied with a small smile.

"So how big of an assault should we expect?" the man asked, "Uh, sir, I think you should expect quite a big assault," Bruce stated.

"How are we looking?" Natasha asked, "You will have my Kingsgaurd, the border tribe, The Dora Milaje, and..." he trailed off.

"A semi-stable 100-year-old Man." Bucky finished, walking over to the group, Steve gave him a quick hug, "How you've been?"

"Uh- not bad for the end of the world." he nodded.

Vision laid on the table as Shuri analyzed him, "The structure is polymorphic." she stated, "Right, we had to attach each neuron non-sequentially." Bruce stated.

"Why didn't you just reprogram the synapsis to work collectively?" Shuri asked, and Bruce looked at her for a minute, "Because we didn't think of that."

Shuri shrugged, "I'm sure you did your best."

Leigh spoke up, "So, can you do it?" Shuri nodded, "Yes, but there are more than two trillion neurons here. One misalignment could cause a cascade of circuit failures. It will take time, brother." T'Challa nodded.

"How long?" Steve asked, "As long as you can give me." She answered.

A beeping filled the room, "Something's entered the atmosphere."

Leigh's heart sunk, it was already time to fight, and she had barely recovered from the last unwarranted battle.

"It's too late. We need to destroy the stone." Vision stated, "Vision get your ass back on the table," Natasha instructed.

"We will hold them off." T'Challa stated, "Wanda as soon as that Stone is out of his head, you blow it to hell."

"I will." she agreed, "Evacuate the city, engage all defenses, and get this man a shield," T'Challa instructed,

"Wanda?" Leigh asked, "Are you coming with us?" turning back to her fiance, "Vision shouldn't be here alone. And if it comes down to it, I need to be the one to destroy the stone."

Leigh nodded, but wrapped her arms around the red-haired woman, pressing a kiss to her cheek, "I love you."

"I love you too," Wanda whispered, "Leigh, we have to go," Natasha motioned for her, "Yeah, yeah."

Leigh stood near Natasha, "How we looking, Bruce?" she looked over her shoulder, "Yeah, I think, I'm getting the hang of it." he jumped over them, "Oh this amazing, it's like being the hulk without actually..." he was cut off by tripping.

"I'm okay. I'm okay."

Leigh laughed a little bit receiving a nudge from Natasha, "I've got two heat signatures breaking through the tree lines." Rhodey stated.

Leigh stood between Natasha and Steve at the front lines, "готовы надрать задницу инопланетянам?" (ready to kick some alien ass?) Leigh asked with a wink, "да" (yes.)

T'Challa, Steve, Natasha, and Leigh approached the barrier, "Where's your other friend?" Natasha asked, "You will pay for his life, with yours. Thanos will have that stone."

"That's not gonna happen." Steve replied, "You are in Wakanda now." T'Challa added, "Thanos will have nothing but dust and blood."

"We have blood to spare." the Alien woman threw her fist up in the air, most likely signaling the fight to begin.

"They surrender?" Bucky asked, "Pft, we wish." Leigh responded.

"What the hell?" Bucky whispered as the Alien creatures swarmed, "I owe Fury ten bucks," Leigh muttered.

"Looks like we pissed her off," Natasha noted, the battle began weapons firing at the creatures that managed to make it through the barrier alive.

"Is that my gun?" Leigh looked at Bucky, "Psh, Nope."

"I knew it was missing," she muttered, before firing off a round of bullets, "Cap, if these things circle the perimeter, and get in behind us, there's nothing between them and Vision." Banner warned.

"Then we better keep them in front of us." Steve replied, "How do we do that?" Okoye asked, "We open the barrier." T'Challa stated.

"On my signal, open North-West section 17." he spoke, "Requesting confirmation, my King. You said open the barrier?"

"On my signal," he answered, "This will be the end of Wakanda."

"Then it will be the most noble ending in history," Okoye spoke, T'Challa stood in front of the people, "Wakanda forever!"

So that signaled the beginning of their battle which could very well be the end of everything. "Now!" T'Challla signaled, and so the barrier disapaited, the alien creatures flooding the area's all around them.

"Oh hell no!" Leigh exclaimed as she slowed the five or six aliens that swarmed her, one of them seconds away from biting into her arm, She shot a few bullets, taking out those ones, but that didn't stop more from swarming her.

Suddenly there was a blast from the sky, it faded away, an axe finding it's way back to the god of thunder's hand. "Hi," Leigh breathed, since she was closest to him, "Hello Leigh,"

"Ha! You guys are so screwed now!" Bruce exclaimed, "Bring me Thanos!" Thor shouted, walking forward with a purpose.

Leigh sent a kick at one of the aliens that was in too close of a proximity for her to do anything else, "Shit, I tore my stitches," she huffed in pain, before shooting a bullet through it's head.

"Regreting my career path right about now."