Rescue mission.

Quick note:This chapter takes place in episode six season one of the HellovaBoss Series. So if I get some events from this episode wrong I apologize. Anyways,enjoy the chapter.
---------------------------------------------------------
You were sitting in the break room,scrolling through your phone. Your fear toxin contraption was in the making process of the cure for the toxin itself and you hear the door open and Loona entered the room. She walked towards you with something in her hand.

Loona:Probably should have given this to you on the ride here.

She puts down a syringe filled with what looks to be blood on the table you were sitting at. The syringe needle is retracted so you knew it was used.

Y/N:This the blood sample?

Loona:What else would it be you dumbass.

Loona walked over to the fear toxin contraption and started to poke at it. You got up and walked over to her.

Y/N:You do realize that the more you poke it. The longer it takes to make.

Hearing this,Loona kept on poking it.

You sighed and looked at Loona's phone. She was getting a call from Blitz,who was with Moxxie and Millie on a mission. They left you behind because it was your second day at the company.

Y/N:Your getting a call.

Loona:So?

Y/N:Its from Blitz.

Loona pinched her nose and answers the phone. Her blank expression soon turned to panic. She grabbed Griamor and opened the portal so that the three of them could get back to hell. You were quite curious to see what the big deal is so you followed Loona to the conference room. The portal opend and Millie came through first. You couldn't see through the portal but you could hear Blitz yell.

Blitz:LOONA CLOSE IT!

Loona closes the portal and Millie starts to punch the wall as hard as she could. You walked over and pull Millie away from the wall.

Y/N:Hey hey,calm down. Loona what the fuck happend?

Loona looked at you with a concerning look.

Loona:From what I seen,Blitz and Moxxie got captured.....

Y/N:By who? Know what nevermind,fucking hell.

Loona:So what do we do?

Millie spoke up.

Millie:WE HAVE TO SAVE THEM!

Loona sighed heavily.

Loona:Alright,I guess its the only thing we can do.

You nodded and let go of Millie,you went over to the break room where you had your syth and grabbed it. You loaded a fear canister into the Seth's spine and refilled your fear toxin into your vest and gauntlet. You also packed a few syringes with the toxin as well. You come out of the break room to see Millie holding a massive battle axe. Probably double or triple her size. And Loona had a backpack on and she looked different. She looked human. You go over to Loona.

Y/N:How the hell did you turn human?

Loona looked at you.

Loona:Ever herd of a human disguise?

Y/N:No but I'd like to learn on what it is.

Millie spoke up.

Millie:COME ON LETS GO!

You and Loona stepped through the portal and you felt a feeling you haven't felt in what seemed like years.  Familiarity. Loona sniffed the ground and got Blitz's and Moxxie's sent.