Hell to pay

Once Blitz called everyone into the conference room,Millie and Moxxie swarmed in. Moxxie didn't look too pleased but Millie looked excited. Blitz then noticed the dagger you had.

Blitz:Where did you find that thing?

You looked at him with a confused look.

Y/N:In the weapons storage. I found it on one of the crates.

Blitz looked confused.

Blitz:I don't remember much but if I were to remember that dagger being in there it'd be in my office. But finders keepers I guess.

You chuckled and as you were putting the dagger in a knife pouch you had on you,Moxxie spoke up.

Moxxie:That dagger can kill overloards......

You all looked at him with a concerning look.

Y/N:Excuse me?

Moxxie:You herd me,that dagger can kill overloards.

Loona then spoke up.

Loona:How the hell are you for certain that the dagger Y/N has can kill an overloard?

Loona said this with a slight growl at the end.

Moxxie:Well look at the engravings,those engravings glow meaning that the dagger was made with a holy metal,depending on how holy the metal is then Y/N could kill anyone in hell with that very dagger.

You were all silently stunned at what Moxxie said,Blitz finally broke the silence for what felt like hour's has passed.

Blitz:Oooookay then. Anyways,back onto topic. Y/N is going to the human realm to kill a man by the name of Baldur Ravenstoroh. He was in the military for a while before he was discharged. He now spends his days partying like he's in his early twenty.

Blitz then hands you a document with the targets photo in it. The target was bald,had a scar on his left eye and had runic tattoos on the right side of his face.

Y/N:Am I killing this guy alone or are any of you coming with me?

Blitz:We'll be with you. But from afar,we'll be watching you on how you do and how you kill tha target.

Loona then spoke up.

Loona:But what if he gets into trouble? Will we intervine or will we be fucking around?

Blitz:Well its up to you,either you choose to help him or as you said. We fuck around.

Hearing this,Loona's ears drooped and she slightly growled at what Blitz said.

Blitz:Anyways,should we get going?

You nodded and only grabbed one syringe filled with the now balanced toxin,so you should be able to use it without passing out. Loona looked at you confused. She talked to you whal the portal was getting set up.

Loona:Your not getting your scythe for this one?

You turned to Loona.

Y/N:If I do then it'll get too much attention on me imididatly,I need to get some info out of this guy anyways.

Loona tilted her head and looked confused.

Loona:For what reason?

You looked at loona with a blank expression.

Y/N:Its personal.

Loona only shrugged and the portal opend. All five of you went through and yet again. Familiarity struck you hard,you looked around to see that the five of you ended up ontop of a building. You walked towards the edge and continued to scan the area. Blitz some up behind you.