The Fear

Loona:Y/N,Y/N,Y/N!

Your eyes opend and what you seen was a dark area. With a thin orange mist covering your feet. You looked at yourself and you seen that you were back to normal. You looked around more to see that nothing is around you. Just pure darkness. Confused you started to walk on what you hoped was the way your supposed to go. After what felt like hour's of walking a cold breeze brushed your neck. And you herd Loona's voice.

Loona:Y/N......

You turned around to see a light,that light was shining down on a body. One you recognized,it was Loona's. You walked over to see more of what she looked like in this realm. She was covered in blood,she was shaking and you could tell that she was afraid. As you got close and close and closer to her you could hear her wispers. You couldn't make out what she was saying but when you got to her,you knelt down and touched her shoulder.

Y/N:L-loona.....are you alright?

Your hand made contact with her shoulder and she slowly faded into dust,your eye pupils dilated and fear struck you hard. And for the first time in a long time you broke down into a teary mess. And you screamed into the endless void.

Then you woke up,in a cold sweat. Your breathing was heavy and sporadic. You slowly started to calm down and looked around at where you were. As you kept on looking around,the room to you started to become more and more familiar. Till your realized,you were in Loona's room,in her bed. You looked around even more to see that your syth is in the corner of the room,along with your cloak and gauntlet hanging on the spine of the blade. You were curious on where Loona was until you herd the strum of a guitar. You looked at where the noise was,and there was Loona. Sitting on the foot of her bed playing her guitar. You knew you had to get out of bed so you attempted to get up. You got out of bed and stood on your feet,you were wobbly but stable. You took your first step and you fell over. And Loona took notice of this. When she seen that you were up she imidiatly out down her guitar and walked over to help you up.

Loona:Hey hey easy now. You've been out for a while.

She helped you and and sat you down on her bed.

Y/N:H-how long was I out for?

Loona:For about two days now. When you passed out your scary look faded. Till you were,well back to normal.

Y/N:I must have taken too much of the toxin.....

You tried to stand up again but Loona wouldn't let you.

Loona:You aren't going anywhere. Try to lie down,ill get you some water.

Loona got up and exited the room. You looked around more to pass the time and you noticed your notebook on Loona's side table. You picked it up and opend it to the last journel entry you wrote. And you noticed that there was another journek entry,it was written by Loona. In the entry it wrote.

Y/N is still asleep. He passed out yesterday and im getting worried,what the fuck am I saying? How could I be worried about this asshole? I'm not getting feelings for him....right? I'll keep my eye on him. Make sure he dosent fucking die.

You flip the page to the next journel entry.

Y/N:This one was written today.....

His heart stopped for a few seconds today. The toxin must have stored into his heart and clogged his......his.....I don't fucking know the word for it leave me alone. My point being is that his heart stopped and I was able to get it beating again,probably broke a rib in the process......why the fuck am I doing this again?.......

You shut the book and Loona enterd the room with two glasses of water. She hands you one of the glasses.

Loona:Here,drink. Your body probably needs it.

You grab the cup and take a sip.

Y/N:Thank you Loona.....

She sits right next to you and sees that you have the journel in your hand. Her face started to heat up.

Loona:Y-you didn't read the entrys....did you?....

You take another sip of water and nod your hear.

Y/N:Yeah,I did. Apparently my heart stopped?

Loona:Yeah.....yeah it did.....

Y/N:And you resuscitated me?

Loona only feel silent.

Y/N:You could have left me for dead. But you didn't.

Loona kept on silent.

The silence kept on going and going and going,till loona broke it.

Loona:You read the other entrys right?

You nodded your head as you took another sip of your drink.

Loona:And,why do you think I didn't leave you for dead?

You looked at Loona. Your blank expression turned into a chuckle.

Y/N:If it was Moxxie or Millie,hell maybe even Blitz you'd leave them for dead. And from the journel entry I've seen,I don't mean to jump the gun here but. Your confused if you love me or not. In the entry you ask yourself on what your doing and why your doing this. Your battling your thoughts on if you have feelings for me or not. So,I ask you this. What do you belive?

Loona sat silent,she opend her mouth but nothing came out,she faced you.

Loona:Maybe this will tell you.

Loona then put her glass down and wrapped her arms around you. You managed to put your glass and journel down and more or less accepted on what was happening.

Loona started to pull you down till you were both lieing down in bed. She put the covers over the both of you. As you both lied there and after a while of silence loona broke it yet again.

Loona:I hope this answers your question. And I hope that you feel the same way but if not then......then I understand......

You looked up at Loona,her eyes teary with worry and fear of what your going to say. You wrap your arms around her waist and bury your face into her fur.

Y/N:Id like to give this a shot. But let's sleep on it alright. You must be tired as hell.

Loona only shook her head and you both slowly started to drift off to sleep. In eachothers arms.