Getting closer.

THUMP!........THUMP!...........THUMP!

You were in the breakroom,the shitty lights flickering every minute or so. Which threw your aim off a little bit,as you pick up another throwing knife and aimed to throw it at the wooden target again. Your left eye was closed to try and aim better, you threw the knife.

THUMP!

The knife hit the target in the dead center,getting up from where you were sitting you walked over to the target to retrieve the knives. Most of them fell off the target and fell to the ground. Making a pile of knives on the ground. As you picked up the knives the door to the break room opened. You looked over to see Moxxie enter the room. You were both not really on great terms but you both talk here and there. He walked past you and went over to the coffee pot. He grabbed the pot and started to pour the coffee in the mug he had with him,and he took a sip. You continued to grab the knives and you herd Moxxie say in a monotone voice.

Moxxie:Are you using your wrists to throw the knife?

You stopped picking up the knives and thought about it. You turned to Moxxie.

Y/N:No,why. Is it important?

Moxxie raised an eyebrow as he took another sip of coffee.

Moxxie:Yeah,it is. If you flick your wrist near the end of your throwing motion the knife will balance out and hit the target easier.

As he was talking he walked up to you and held his hand out. You handed him a few throwing knives. He threw the first knife and it hit the center with ease. He looked at you and outed his hand forward and you caught on. You faced the target and threw your first blade,you remembered to flick your wrist near the end of the throwing motion,the knife flew through the air and hit directly next to Moxxie's knife.

Moxxie:You catch on pretty fast.

Moxxie threw his next knife and yet again it hit the center of the target, but one of his knives fell off from the impact. You each had two knives so if you hit the center of this next throw,let alone anywhere on the target you'd win. You threw the knife. As it flew through the air time seemed to slow down. The knife then hit the target,it hit and stuck onto Moxxies second knife,you then herd a clap from Moxxie.

Moxxie:Well done,you really catch onto things fast. Maybe you aren't as bad and scary as I first thought.

Moxxie reached his hand out.

Moxxie:Let's do this again sometime. Only next time,let's keep track of the points.

You nodded with a smile and shook Moxxie's hand. After the shake was over Moxxie grabbed his mug and exited the break room.

Moxxie:I'll see you around Y/N.

Y/N:See you around Mox.

Moxxie shut the door to the break room,you went over to your station and started to continue working on the cure. And see if you can balance out the toxin so you won't pass out the next time you used it on yourself. Hours passed and Moxxie,Millie and Blitz went on another mission. They didn't take you this time because they thought that your actions last time were reckless. Which you found to be reasonable,so it was only you and Loona in the office,you had a pair of earbuds in so you didn't hear the break room door open. You were taking notes on the process of the cure and the balancing. Loona peaked her head through the open door to see you bobbing your head and taking notes,she opend the door fully and she sneaked through the room to try and scare you,or at least make you jump. She showed her claws and when she got behind you she put her hand on your shoulder. You imidiatly dropped your things,grabbed her wrist and threw her over your shoulder. She landed on her back with a loud thud. Your smug look soon turned to horror as you realized who you flipped over.