When hell's fire burns bright

Y/N:Should we just go all in or do we wait till they advance?

Lucifer:We shouldn't wait. We should get out there now and kill. Kill,then make a mark for ourselves.

Y/N:Like a calling card?

Lucifer:Exactly. We kill then set out our calling card.

Y/N:So,will you both lend me your strength?

As you asked this you could feel power flow through you. Your Nichirin blade started to glow a deep red and as you unsheithed the blade. Oni horns and an oni mask formed on your face,your hood had to be let down though. And before you stepped foot out of the window the black flame started to engulf you. And as the flame died down an armor made from the black flame coverd your body. You looked like what can only be described as hell itself. A demon from the deepest part of purgatory, a vengeful spirit that has been sealed in an ancient box and has now been released. You looked like what they feared, you are their deepest fear. And before you started the slaughter you looked outside one last time. Nothing was new, the S.W.A.T units were about to advance with the D.H.O.R.K.S units close behind, the people from the news network were streaming what has been happening. And when you seen this you smiled a smile that would make a psychopath proud,and you advanced onto the assault. The slaughter has begun.
---------------------------------------------------------
Loona's POV

As I fell through the portal, the original thought in my mind was why. Why would he push me through when I could have helped him? Dose he think I'm weak? And why would he hide things from me?

As I fell from the roof of the office to the ground, my body slammed into the meeting room table. Smashing it and splitting it in two. And I could hear Blitz yelling before I hit the ground. When I sat up I herd Blitz yell my name.

Blitz:LOONIE! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND?! WHERE IS Y/N!?

I snarled and put my hand on my head, and I could feel Blitz's gaze burning on my neck. I could then hear Moxxie or Millie walk beside Blitz, and as I turned around I could see Millie looking worried, and Blitz. Well he looked pissed, but he looked more worried than pissed. Blitz pinched his nose and aske the question again.

Blitz:Alright,ill ask this again. What the fuck happend? Where is Y/N? And where is the damn book?

As I herd Y/N's name I felt a mixture of anger and worry.

Loona:Y/N pushed me through a portal that he made himself.....THAT FUCKER IS FIGHTING AN ARMY ON HIS OWN!

Blitz looked very confused.

Blitz:Okay slow down. How the hell is Y/N able to create a portal? And what do you mean by army?

I stood up and walked over to Blitz, tears were starting to stream down my face and I fell to my knees, Blitz wrapping his arms around me in an attempt to comfort me.

Blitz:I rarely see you like this...this must be really fucking bad.

Before I could say anything I herd the fatty yell at the top of his lungs.

Moxxie:WHAT THE FUCK IS Y/N DOING!?

In a split of a second I got up and ran to where the fatty was. He was in the break room, when I enterd it Moxxie was standing. He looked scared, like he seen Lucifer himself in his darkest form. And when I seen what he was looking at I froze in place, as I seen Y/N slaughtering every single last man there was on that battlefield. He grabbed the camera and spoke into it.

Y/N:Keep this camera on me and I may spare your life. I want everyone to see what hell is like.

His voice sent chills down my spine. Deeper and darker than what I'm used to. I turned to Moxxie.