Demonic power

The day started off as normal,woke up with Loona. Got up,went to work and now your in the break room with the dictionary of fear. Working on improving the toxin,you were reading a section about how fear works and how it gets into your head. You looked at your phone to see that the time was 2:45 P.M,you sighed because its not even half way through the day and nothing interesting has happend yet. Usually Moxxie and Blitz have an argument or Loona gets pissed off at something but oddly enough. The office was silent,you closed the book. Put your phone back in your pocket,grabbed your scythe and walked out of the break room to see if you can find someone. You cheaked every single room to find no one,no Blitz,no Moxxie or Millie. Not even Loona who you swore was with you when you both enterd the office this morning. You walked towards the office doors to see if they are all outside but the door was locked,you were confused and you turned around to see a war zone. The office has turned into a war zone that would put any battlefield to shame. Gas was flying everywhere,solders charging with gas masks and assault rifles. The sky was no longer blood red but a dark grey as the smoke polluted the air.

Y/N:Am I on an acid trip? What the hell was in that coffee?

You then herd a soilder yelling,you turned around to see that he's charing at you. You grabbed your scythe and swung it at him,but it went through his body like he was a ghost. And he ran through you,you turned around to see him still running,you put your scythe on your back and started to walk through the battle zone. You continued to walk till you found a war camp. You looked around to see injured soldiers holding on for dear life and screaming their lungs out. They screamed and screamed and they only stopped till blood started to spew from their mouth and as they lied there,lifeless the blood would build up in their mouth like a pool. Their lungs ruptured and filled with blood,killing them instantly. And with this you could only come to the conclusion that the fear toxin was being used. You walked out of what you could assume to be the medical area of the camp and walked around to find who was in charge of this operation,you looked for what felt like hour's till you found a tent that had high authority figures inside. You looked inside to see a familiar face. It was yours when you were alive,or well. A different version of you that is. The human you turned around and left the tent,passing through you as he walked by. You tried to follow him but the second you turned around,a new face faced you. He had a white tuxedo,white top hat,pale white skin with the smile of a piranha. He had a staff with an apple ontop of it. He spoke to you.

???:This could have been you if you didn't go through with that massacre. A part of the highest control there is. Heh,and by all the seven rings of hell you could have been one of the best.

You looked at him confused,the fact that he can see you is what confused you most.

Y/N:Y-you can see me?

The man walked around the inside of the tent.

???:I can my boy,why I'm the one who brought you here in the first place.

He said this with a very toothy grin.

Y/N:Okay okay,first of all how the hell is that possible? And secondly who the hell are you?

The man faced you,you could see his facial features more clearly. You could see his eyes. His eyes were crimson orange.

Lucifer:Why I'm Lucifer,the king of hell. And this is possible because I belive your someone who can overthrow me and become the new king of hell,and don't say im wrong. It was your intentions ever since you came down here.

You were surprised by the fact that the man infront of you was Lucifer himself. And that he knows your intentions.

Y/N:How did you know that?

Lucifer:My boy as I said before. I'm Lucifer.

Lucifer came close to you and spoke in a deep demonic voice.