Pregnant

I woke up and I was in bed at home parappa was next to me I don't know what happened wasn't I in the hospital not long ago? 😣 I made my way to the bathroom yk because I had to shit 🤨 As I was throwing the paper away I saw a pregnancy test!? Was this parappa's? No it couldn't hes a boy right? I mean we did fuck a week before our wedding...but....could it be? It was positive...Wait I didn't even check on parappa! I quickly went over to him he was good breathing good...at least he was good and possibly be pregnant? I thought he was just getting fat ☹️ I just went to bed and fell asleep again. ~Next day~ *Matt Matt!* "uhh what parappa💤" *Matt I have to tell you something I know you saw that pregnancy test!* "UH? YES 🤗" *im pregnant Matt I know I'm technically a boy and even the doctors were confused!* "Oh...CONGRATS :D" I hugged him tight I wasn't quite ready to be a father but this was the love of my life and we were gonna have a kid soon and yeah that's good but...I wanna know who shot up our wedding we couldn't even have a normal day...I'm trying to forget that and and! *Matt?* "Baba oh! Yes parappa?" *Are you ready to be a father?* "uhh...yeah I am!" *...* "I'm sure!" *-mumbles- are you? 😒* "Hey! I heard that" *it's just that you've been day dreaming!* "uh yeah sorry!" I told parappa to rest I ended up going shopping 🛍 Why? I don't know he would probably start craving shit later on 😟....

* "I'm sure!" *-mumbles- are you? 😒* "Hey! I heard that" *it's just that you've been day dreaming!* "uh yeah sorry!" I told parappa to rest I ended up going shopping 🛍 Why? I don't know he would probably start craving shit later on 😟