...

He...threw the bottle at my eye...I....*MATT! IM SO SORRY!* I didn't answer I just left I went out of the door what has this become to....My eye was bleeding badly a sharp piece of the bottle got in my eye at that time parappa came after me I didn't look back I wasn't running either I just walked I didn't stop then...*ring* *ring* *ring* it was the hospital I picked it up (Is this Matt Major Father of Papaya?) "OH! Yes it's me please tell me is Papaya good!" (Yes he is...we have good news!) parappa was tugging my shirt I ignored him "YES WHAT IS IT?" (Recently we found a cure to what he had...He's all good to take home just make sure to take care of him carefully he's very fragile right now) "YA! YA ILL PICK HIM UP NOW" I had no time to waste I knew this was my only chance to bring parappa back to himself...the hospital is just a few minutes away I ran parappa was just there..crying..but I had no time to waste I reached the hospital I immediately saw my son a nurse had him I....I just went up to the nurse (ARE YOU OK!? YOUR EYE!?) "Yes I'm okay just please give me my son...!" (She gave me Papaya I got to hold him again...I walked out..the nurse was yelling my name Ignored her nothing else was on my mind but to return back home. *...* *P-p-papaya?* *PAPAYA* he rushed to me I gave him the baby then a sharp pain in my eye hit me I fell to the ground "AUGHHHHHHHH" *Matt..? A-are you ok?*...