one

it's a one fine day. kokonoi is smiling while staring at the bottled iced coffee he was holding, inui's favorite drink. he's heading to the library like he used to during his break.

he frowned when he saw inui talking to some girl outside the library. she bowed to inui and walked away in haste.

"inupi!" he called as he approach him.
"oh koko."
"who's that assy babe?" he asked, inui showed him a cute pink letter card.

"a junior, she says she wants to meet me at the park."

"are you going?" he asked. inui just shrugged and then invited him inside the library. he tightened his grip on the bottle of iced coffee.

•••

"ha-hajime-san...why are you here?" the girl asked in surprise when she saw kokonoi instead of inui at the park.

"ahh you're expecting for inupi? but he sent me here."

"h-huh? he won't come?"
"yeah, he's busy."
his forehead furrowed when he saw disappointment from the girl's face.

"just say what you wanted to say to him, i'll be your messenger." - koko.

"uhm..uh..i-i want to say it personally to him but uhm.." the girl mumbled, she started blushing.

"i can't hear you."

"i-i..."

"louder."

"uhm...i-i really like seishu-senpai."

koko already assumed that's the case yet  he still couldn't help but feel surprised when he heard it. he stared at her from head to shoes, she got the curves and melons, she's tall and kawaii. she undeniably look perfect next to inui, and he cannot allow that.

"m'kay, gonna tell that to him but don't expect a response, he's busy." he blunted. a mixture of shock and disappointment painted on her face.

"inupi has no time for dates right now so don't get your hopes up." the girl looked down on her shoes, squeezing her hands that are suffering from jitters.

"you know a lot about seishu-san, don't you hajime-san?" well, i've been with him since we're tads.

"c-can you please...tell me what kind of girl inui-san likes?"

'this girl'...he prevented a scowl to exhibit from his face. he then suddenly encircled his arm on her waist and pulled her closer to him. the girl was stunned and speechless.

"it seems like you have some kind of hearing problems so i'll just whisper this to you." - koko.

"stop pursuing inui..." koko leaned his face near her left ear, his breathing is tingling her sensitive earlobe.

"...date me instead." he whispered.

•••
inui nonchalantly turned away after he saw koko kissed the girl he was about to meet at the park. he's not surprised at all since koko has always been dating every admirers of his before they could even get to confess to him and he was always left clueless.