three

"let's break up." koko said straightforward to wayen.

"d-doushite? did i do something wrong hajime-san? did i upset you? i'm sorry, i promise i won't--

"let's break up."

"but it's only been a week, i'm just starting to love--

"how much for a break up?"

the girl slapped koko's face. she's starting to cry.

"i-i didn't dated you for your money. i love you ko--"

"sshh...i don't okay? i gave you all those gucci and chanel stuffs yesterday. you can leave me now..."

"..also, don't bother inui again." he added. the girl glared at him and walked out.

•••

"where tf is he?!" koko asked himself when he couldn't find inui in the school campus. he's been looking for him since their noon break and it's almost twilight. he decided to call him for the nth time.

"koko..." inui uttered from the other line.

"inui, where are u?"

"riverside.." he shortly replied and hung up. koko immediately rushed to where inui is.

he saw inui sitting on the inclined grass, watching the the children riding their bikes on the other side of the river. he walked towards inui and sat above-side him.  

he suddenly grabs inui's chin to make him face him. inui's face was colored with purple-red bruises.

"what happened to u?! who did this?!" koko couldn't help but feel upset. inui got into a fight without him. inui took koko's hand off his chin and looked away.

"i want to revive black dragons koko."
koko widened his eyes.

"with that taiju guy again?! dude you know he's dangerous!" koko complained.

"he's powerful." inui reasoned.

"tss..." koko hissed as he rolled his eyes.
they always argue when it comes to black dragon. koko didn't want inui to be involved in delinquency again. a part of him was pissed cause inui couldn't let go of black dragon and shinichiro sano's will.

"so? did he--" "no." inui cut his words.
"he wants to negotiate. he will lead black dragons if you join koko." he continued.

"i know you don't want to be involved in this things so i faced him myself today but i couldn't defeat him." inui let out a bitter laugh.

'that bastard...' koko

"let's go. i'll mend ur wounds." koko said as he stood up.

"i can't walk. he got my legs."

koko got mad at taiju even more. he couldn't stand it when someone lands their fists on inui. if only he was there when it happened.

koko crouched down in front of inui, his back is facing him.

"ride me." -koko

"huh?" inui got confused.

"i mean--ride my back."