six

a month has passed and 8th gen black dragons was entirely revived under taiju's absolute rule. his charisma has influenced new members rounding up to 500+.

the gang later become notorious for illicit activities and violent hazings. they dominated the entire region in Shibuya. the new generation black dragons has superseded the old ones.

as black dragons is growing to its extreme fierceness and unrestrained violence and brutality, koko grew full of its peril domination. he's getting worried for inui for being involved.

inui, on the other hand, tolerated taiju's unpleasant ruling as long as the gang benefits from him. he won't allow black dragons to become reposed again.

"hey, why do you guys still follow my brother even though a he's brutal leader?" yuzuha asked inui as she's eating her breakfast.

koko and inui had been assigned by taiju to guard his siblings at their home when they have nothing to do. this made the younger shiba siblings to know the both of them better.

"you just said the answer to your question." koko answered. yuzuha frowned her brows at him, silently suggesting to elaborate that.

"to borrow your words, he's a brutal leader so we cannot just quit the gang easily."

"regardless of his brute violence, he managed to bring black dragons to the greater heights so i didn't regret my decision to follow him." inui said, which made koko upset.

inui is too devoted to black dragons to the point that it has blurred his moral perspective. koko just doesn't want inui to become heartless so he won't regret his decision too.

he didn't realized he's been staring at him intently and  yuzuha noticed that.

"eh-ehem!" she fake coughed. koko was interrupted from staring.

"are you okay yuzuha?" inui worriedly asked as he passed her a glass of water.

"no, i'm fine. thank you inui." she smiled sweetly at him and she can see from her peripheral sight how koko silently scoffed.

she smirked internally, she really loves to tease people.

•••

"what a pain..." koko grumbled as he was patiently waiting for the shiba siblings at the gate of their school.

inui let out a chuckle. "told you, you should've stayed at the headquarters."

"tell me why do we have to do this? we're not servants for fck's sake."

he insisted on going with inui to pick up the shiba siblings from their school. truth to be told, he's not really upset cause he got to spend more time alone with inui.

"boss taiju ordered us to bring them home right after school to prevent them from interacting with tokyo manji gang members."

"didn't he promised to comply with mitsuya's conditions? why is he still chaining up his siblings? they're not kids anymore."

inui went silent, hinting koko that taiju didn't keep to their deal with mitsuya. that bastard! koko cannot do anything but cursed under his breathe.

"hey guys!" they both heard yuzuha's voice drawing near, walking beside her was hakkai. koko rolled his eyes, he didn't get to talk more with inui about simple matters.

koko saw how inui smiled when he saw her and that somehow made him feel a sting in his chest.

"you don't have to force yourselves doing this y'know." hakkai said when he saw koko's face in disbelief.

the four of them started to walk on their way home, inui is the one conversing with hakkai about random stuffs since koko is never been in good terms with hakkai.

koko was just staring at inui's back as they walk, not in the mood to converse with yuzuha.

"hey koko." he heard her whisper but he chose to ignore her.

"kokonoi!" he was forced to glare at her and she gave him a victorious smile. if there's anything he hates, it is calling him by his full first name, except if it is from inui ofc.

"you like him, don't you?" yuzuha pouted out inui, koko widened his eyes.

"OMG YES-hmm!" he immediately covered her mouth with his palm as he held her waist to prevent her from falling.

the two turned to them and hakkai was surprised to see his sister held captive by koko.

"hey what do you think you're doing to yuzuha?!" hakkai yelled and was about to attack him but he was stopped by inui.

inui just gazed at them and to their bodies' closeness. koko quickly freed yuzuha and wiped his palm on his pants, she hit his arms.

"you meanie! my lips aren't dirty!"

hakkai gave them a question look.

"we're okay haha, i just discovered something interesting about koko." yuzuha looked at koko teasingly. she can clearly feel he's in panic.

inui, with his poker face, tucked his hands on his pant's pocket, and smiled bitterly.

"let's go."

god, this is amusing! yuzuha thought.