Heartstrings

Today marked two days since Chishiya hadn't
returned. All hope you had was destroyed. Kuina had barely spoken and you hadn't left your room.

The beach was quiet, no death had been announced but you guessed that it was to keep the beach calm.

No one would feel safe if executive members had died that's probably the same reason the ranks hadn't changed.

You had spend a lot of time in Chishiyas room. You even dared to put on his hoodie. You knew he would kill you if he knew but at this rate he never would.

The thought of that broke you but you knew today couldn't be a day where you was distracted.

You had already prepared and the night had drawn in. You, Kuina and Niragi had a game today. You. hated the idea of Niragi being there and if it was a hearts game you had no doubts he would sacrifice you.

However, one good thing had come out of spending time in Chishiyas room and that's because you found the small blade he had left you. It was stuck underneath a draw on the desk.

You didn't have long before the game you decided you would head down to the pool to find Kuina she had seemed down since Chishiya hasn't come back and you could understand more than anyone.

Although time that you had to rest had helped majorly even to the point of not needing and painkillers you would experience that pain over and over again if it mean Chishiya would come back.

As usual the beach members are partying hard, you notice Momoka sitting with Asahi far away from any of the "fun". Ann was drinking what looked to be wine whilst laying on a sun bed and Kuina was in her regular place, sitting in the corner watching the pool.

You head over to her and at first she doesn't notice your presences but eventually she looks up at you.

It's unusual to see Kuina in sweatpants but game days were different. Kuina was always prepared for a game no matter how she felt.

"Hey." You sigh sitting next to her.

It takes her a moment before she responds.

"Hey, you all ready for the game?" She looks at you. You give her a reassuring nod and she smiles at you.

You both watch as  players begin to get into their cars. You see Niragi standing by the one Kuina and you would be using and you both stood up and began to approach it.

"Well this will be fun." Niragi laughs, his voice full of darkness.

Kuna rolled her eyes and opened the car door
climbing in the back.

"Save the fun until after the game Niragi. I'm not
dying because you can't focus." Kuina spat back at him closing the door behind her.

You avoid saying anything to him and silently take your place in the car next to Kuina.

"He's so stupid." You mutter and she lets out a light chuckle.

"Kuina there's supposed to be four of us who will
take Chishiyas place?" You really hoped there wasn't.

"It looks like it's just us 3. Hatter never usually lets that happen he always preaches strength in numbers." She explained unamused.

"It's strange." You whisper underneath your breath. The car ride was surprisingly calm, Niragi talked the whole time. It didn't seem to bother him that no one had responded to him, it was as if he was just thinking out loud.

The Venue you had arrived at was a hospital. It
looked like it would fall apart any minute.

Kuina joins your side as you get out of the car and you turn to her. "I hope it isn't a spade or a hearts game."