Introduction

All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is coincidental.

Sounds of wedding bells filled the church, crowds filing in gradually. The groom with his best men all prepared to commence the ceremony. In another setting, sat an all anxious lady, Lisa Agyeman soon to be addressed, Mrs. Lisa Gregs Jackson. Pacing the dressing room with anxiety, and checked her wristwatch for time. Her mind was clouded with thoughts of being rejected on such an honorable day before expectant eyes.

"Relax, it's just your wedding day and you're all tensed up." One of her bridesmaids and also best friend spoke up.

"What if he says No?" she asked the bridesmaids.

"Is that why you're stressing yourself? If he didn't love you, you'd have known because, in all your past relationships, all they know is SEX. Has he ever requested for that?"

She shook her head.

"Then now what? Go ahead and be happy, today is your Happy Day. Numerous ladies out there would love to switch places with you." She disclosed.

She breathed out heavily, sat down, and bowed in prayer.

"Oh Lord if it's your will for me to marry this man. Let it be so"

She stood up accompanied by her bridesmaids and walked to the fleet of cars. She sat in one with her chief bridesmaid and best friend. The rest of the bridesmaids occupied the other cars. They drove to the venue of the wedding.

Fast forward...
She walked up the aisle with her friend's dad to her soon-to-be husband. They were exchanging smiles here and there. She had her veil on but she was oozing beauty and charm. Her gown had multiples of glittering pearls, she wore no makeup but was still beautiful. Her one inched heel shipped from abroad spoke class. All thanks to her husband.

They came before the priest and he handed them a Bible.
"Whatever I say you repeat after me holding the Bible." The priest instructed.

They exchanged their vows with the Bible. Now the disturbing and awaited part for Lisa was here.

"Do you Mr. Michael Gregs Jackson take Lisa Agyeman as your lawfully wedded wife, to cherish, love, and respect till God has the final say."

He just stared at her intensely at a panicked Lisa then his voice erupted through the chapel. "I do!"

The same question was pointed to Lisa and she replied, "I do!" with tears streaming down her cheeks. They kissed and he carried her earning a shriek from her. They went out to throw the bouquet, luckily her best friend caught it.

Afterward, there was dancing and enjoyment everywhere. They decided to have their honeymoon in the country, and she insisted on having it here.

All she could do was pray, thanking God for letting his Will be done.

End of story...Hehehehe, just joking
Different vows right? Never mind
Anyway drop your comments and vote

Constructive criticisms are allowed in good fate 💜