~Accidentally Fallen~

Dedicated to noblenora009 for her great motivation.

"Welcome to my abode, Lisa. I hope you like what you see." Frederick introduced as he descended the stairs.  Lisa sat awestruck at the person descending the stairs. At a break-up second, she made to leave, however, he halted her. "I'm sure you do not want your boss querying your surprising incompetence."

Lisa sat down right away since she didn't want her employer to become involved. Frederick approached her and took the seat next to her. While Lisa searched for something else to look at, he continued to stare at her while drinking from a glass.

He replied, trying to get her to look at him, "I looked in my mirror today, but I don't remember looking like a monster." Lisa fought to avoid giving him a glimpse as she sat with her fingers intertwined and her feet tapping on the tiled floor.

She finally worked up the confidence to gaze his way. His lips revealed a smile as he set his drink on the neighboring center table. Lisa gave a smile as well, but it quickly vanished.

"So, thank you for the medication, but I'll pay for it since I don't need it."

Lisa spoke up, "If you pay them, then I'm fine. I don't want my boss to get upset."

He took her hand in his and gently massaged her palm's back with his thumb. "You are a lovely woman. Dedicated, diligent, and–"

"Food is ready, Boadu," the older woman announced, interrupting the conversation. 

"Ok," Frederick answered, standing up, "we'll be there in a moment, Aunt Roberta." He stood and held out a hand to Lisa. As shy as she was, Lisa held onto it and watched herself being dragged to the dining table. He pulled out a chair for her to sit on and took his seat too. 

The area was filled with the aroma coming from the food dishes on the table. Frederick decided to dish out the food for Lisa, though she wished to. Dishing was done and both were about to eat when Lisa spoke out, "Aunt, won't you join us?" 

Aunt Roberta shook her head and answered, "This food was supposed to be made for you. The only thing I want is for you to enjoy to your heart desires, okay." 

"Okay, aunty. As you wish." She smiled and dug into her food. She moaned into the bite she took, savoring the taste on her tongue. She inwardly decided to comport herself but the taste of the food was opposing that. As they were eating, she realized he never spoke but focused on his food. 

Now they were in the hall, discussing personal issues when Lisa decided to leave. "My grace period is over now and I'll like to go before–"

"I understand." He cut in. "Let me go upstairs, get changed and take you to your workplace."

She sat waiting for him for a while then he came downstairs, his body clad in a brown shirt and sweatpants. The older woman followed behind him. Lisa stood and appreciated the nice gesture from the older woman. "Thank you, ma'am. The meal was great."

"You're welcome, my lady. We'll be expecting you again."

She smiled and bowed her head, then raised it again. "Ok, ma'am."

"Let's go, my lady. " He reached for the door before Lisa and opened it, Lisa stepped out and he followed suit. He did the same for the car when they reached there. 

"Thank you," Lisa said, before getting inside. 

They were on the road and Lisa wished to ask some questions. Her face appeared in a frown from time to time. Unknowingly to her, Frederick watched her, confused about her uneasiness but he delayed for a while before throwing the question at her. 

"What do you want to know? I'll gladly pop it out." She snapped her head at him, shocked that he knew what she was thinking. 

"Well… I'm happy you are a product of hard work and patience with all the exuberance, my eyes couldn't contain earlier." she chuckled and continued. "You smell class and wealth." Frederick could only stare ahead, taking glances at her in short intervals. He was left agape at her, hailing him. 

The car drove to the front of the pharmacy and Frederick stepped down, walking to the side of Lisa's door. He opened the door and Lisa stepped down as well, showing her appreciation by mouthing a thank you. 

"When will my home be graced by your presence again?" he asked, pocketing. 

Lisa breathed and replied, "I don't know for now. It all depends on you." She glanced at the door of the pharmacy and saw Serwaa and Henrietta staring at them. She turned her eyes to him and said, "I'd love to go now." 

"Okay, but your digits so that I'll prepare a place for our next outing." He handed his phone to her and she dialed her number. "Save it, please." Saying this he averted his gaze quickly as Lisa raised her eyes to look at him. 

She saved it and gave it back. He made an 'I'll call you sign and moved to the driver's seat. He roared the car back to life and winked at her, leaving her skin with a flush of pink. He reversed while Lisa walked into the pharmacy, her lips curved into a smile that never left her face until one of the girls ruined it. 

"Someone has decided to fall in love." Serwaa clapped mockingly. 

"How is that a problem?" Henrietta continued, eyeing Lisa in disdain. "My problem is how Virgin Marys have decided to settle. I thought they never fall in love ooo." 

Lisa ignored them because she thought it was foolish to allow their mockery to get to her and spoil her great time. She went behind the counter and reminisced about the luxury she saw. With that, her boss called which she hurriedly answered. 

"Hello, sir."

"The client called that he has received his delivery. Thank you. I'll see you later."

"Yes sir. Okay, have a great day." She hanged up the call and resumed her duties. Meanwhile, the girls glared at her, laughing and gisting. 

Finally, I've resurrected. My motivation had sparked by a special personn.
Thank you to those who have added to their RL.
Aurevoir.