Twice in a Day | Mini Series 0.3

1 week later| Upper East Side, Harlem

Wynter Rose Saint

"What do you mean this is gonna take
a month to FIX!"

Wynter sighed rolling her eyes behind the dark tint of her white Chloe shades in annoyance as she listened to the mechanic try to overcharge her to tint her windows.

Wynter don't know why she listened to her dad and came to this place in Harlem, of all places. She didn't want to be doing shit like this on her day off honestly. 

And for whatever reason whenever a woman comes into a auto body shop alone she gets this type of treatment.

Sighing again as she rubbed the sides of her temple.

She had nail appointment in 2 hours all the way back in Queens.

I really didn't have time for this shit.

" Ma'am I swear that's the price, your car is a 2021 BMW so I have to order the tint shade correctly to abide by New York State road guidelines and that price is 500 dollars.

Jerking her head back as she looked up to the sky before answering. Wynter was usually super understanding especially when it came to small businesses. Her father ran a tailor and dry cleaners in Queens, so she got it.. BUT this sloppy ass fat bald man was not about to take advantage of her.

Wynter smiled brightly up at him as he stood over 5'1 frame in sneakers.

" Sir? do I look like I have Boo-Boo the fool written on my damn forehead?"

Wynter pointed to the middle of her forehead with her index finger.

His smile instantly faded.

" No, Ma'am but that's the price I promise"

" AYO! James! Why you trying over charge shorty and you wonder why you can't keep no business. You foul"

That voice

Wynter turned in the Auto shop and was surprised to see Sincere in the same place.

He smirked once he realized it was her, making his way over to Wynter and fat boy.