Selfish| Mini Series 0.6

1 month later|5 pm
Queens, NY

1 month later|5 pm Queens, NY

Wynter Rose Saint

It had been month and a week since Wynter started dating Bishop and Sincere. To say Wynter was walking on air would be an understatement.

Her week had been utterly perfection and both men surely had something to do with it.

Late nightly texts and phone calls from both men had built a sense of comfort around Wynter over the last month. She was honestly upset with how she was being somewhat greedy dating both men, though neither, so far did anything sexual with her yet, the way they made her body feel just from looks was enough to make her head spin.

They constantly showered her with random signs of affection, like the Roses she recieved 2 weeks ago at her office  from Sincere or the random lunches or dinners Bishop sent to her, if she was working on a tight deadline, both catered to her different in ways.

She really was not looking forward to choosing but she knew neither of them would be down to share her.

That would be crazy, right?

Bishop was so caring. He played like he was such a hard nut to crack but honestly he wanted maturity and intimacy  from his woman,which turned Wytner on. She loved the fact that Bishop held no punches and gave it to her straight no chaser. His confidence was one of his sexiest attributes. Bishop was completely cool with being just himself.  She was now teaching him Japanese and so far he was a quick study.

Then there was her giant teddy bear Sincere. He was nothing like who he portrayed himself to be when they met. Behind the hard exterior was her cuddle partner in crime. Sometimes Sincere would leave Club Sinners at 4 am only to end up at Wynter's house just to cuddle. He loved for his large frame to be cuddled in bed by Wynter as she sang to him in her native South African Language of Zulu.

Wynter sighed in frustration as she knocked Tati's apartment door. Wynter needed help and Tati would hopefully help her to choose, even though she knew the choice....she couldn't choose.

"Who is it?"

"Its me!"

Wynter hung her head as her cellphone buzzed with a text message from Bishop asking her to stop by his place for dinner and a movie.  She sighed putting her phone back in her back pocket as the sounds of Tati opening her apartment door knocked Wynter out her thoughts.

"Winnie, baby you look stressed"

Tati smiled hugging her God-sister. She knew Wynter had been dating both Bishop and Sincere and had warned her that this was bound to happen. Wynter didn't just fall for two men she fell for two bestfriends. Someone was bound to get hurt and Tati wasnt having that person be her Winnie.

"I am stressed, I need help sissy"

Wynter wined dramatically as she plopped down on Tati's couch in her living room.