Sweet| Mini Series 0.8

1 week later| Queens NY
11:50 am

Wynter Rose Saint

"Wynter are you listening?"

"Mmmh?"

Wynter responded to Tati as they sat at their favorite Queens diner getting brunch.

Wynter's mind was everywhere but on what Tati was talking about.

She bit her into bottom lip subconsciously as her thoughts went to Bishop on his knees pleasing her as Sincere gripped her neck from the back softly whispering nasty things in her ears.

Her skin got hot as she crossed her legs as the images of what happened in Bishop's condo flooded her mind.

Never had she suspected that they both would want her to the point both men where comfortable with trying a relationship between the three of them.

After Bishop gave her mind blowing head they decided not to move further than that.

And honestly she was thankful.

Both men intimidated her in different ways.

Sincere was aggressive and made her want to show out for him in every way. His voice commanded her body to do things she would have never done even on her drunkest night.

Bishop on the other note made her feel feminine and womanly.  Delicate as a diamond. He handled her body with strength and ease as if he already knew what to do to make her cum. The way he stared up at her as she came in his mouth almost made Wynter break out into a small moan right at the table she sat with Tati.

" you not even listening, how did Bishop and Sincere take the talk?... who did you choose?"

Wynter blinked a few times smiling at Tati as she took a sip of her water before responding.  Both women had been busy the last few days and  Wynter didn't have time to update her on her new situation.

" I didn't choose"

Wynter spoke confidently somewhat surprising herself at how she didn't fear Tati's judgement. 

Bishop, Sincere, and Wynter had decided to date. Both men made it very clear that this was something they wanted to explore and see if they could both make Wynter happy. Sex wasn't on the menu just yet as both men wanted to still prove their worth for that experience.

Wynter only having one previous partner before them, both turned Bishop and Sincere on, as well as made them want to make sure she was absolutely comfortable before they explored her body in that way.

Wynter watched Tati's face turn from a confused puzzled look to her cheeks hearing up her cinnamon skin under Crip Blue truckers hat.

Tati looked her God Sister as she finally noticed the hickeys on Wynter's neck, though the top Wynter had on covered up most of her neck do to November starting soon in NYC, the passion marks were clear as day to Tati.

Tati put her fork down before looking around at her surroundings. The usually loud and feisty one of the two sisters was now nervous as a mouse.

" so you mean to tell me, you're dating both of them now?"

Tati smiled as Wynter grinned trying to stop the huge smile from forming on her lips.

" yeah you can say that"

" BIIIIIIIIIITTTTTCCCCCHHHHH"

Tati's spoke lowly as if someone was listening. Wynter couldn't help but chuckle.

" seriously? Like both of them, two dicks, two mouth, 4 hands..... girl how was it?"

Tati was proud of her sister, she knew Wynter was never a promiscuous person but to see  Wynter experimenting with such a different type of relationship honestly made Tati happy for her.