The N Stands For| Mini Series 0.9

2 days later| Harlem, NY
Mid-Morning

Nasir Bishop Jones

Bishops day had finally begun. Waking up just before 11 am Bishop was now in his home gym blasting Tupac as he did his shadow boxing routine.

Sweat dripped off his chin down to his chest as the bare chested lefty took his frustrations out on his boxing bag. He took his health seriously and liked to stay in good physical shape.

He ate good as well, being a vegan the past 5 years had helped clear his mind and his body.

At 34 years old Bishop put most men half his age to shame.  Women constantly told him how young he looked do to his blemish free skin but honestly Bishop did nothing but drink water, eat right and mind his business.

After another hour in his home gym it was time to get to head out.

He headed to his shower in his Master bathroom. Stripping out of his Nike shorts and boxers as he headed straight for his shower and boy did his body need it.

The hot water eased his sore muscles from his work out as he washed using his Dove body wash for men. 

As he washed his body his mind went to Wynter. He couldn't even lie and say that he wasn't enjoying his time with her alone and with Sincere.

He was lowkey upset he couldn't go see her the other night with Sincere but he had to take care of business at Sinners before fun.

Wynter made him laugh and she
challenged him. He loved to read her articles now and looked forward to whatever topic she covered. Wynter's work ethic made her even more irrisitable to him.

She was the total package for him and he hoped after not dating for so long that this was the right choice for him.

After washing up for another 15 mins Bishop turned his shower head off, stepping up the shower and grabbing his white towel wrapping it around his waist.

His mind went the dark skin beauty again smirking as he remembered Wynter's look of pure lust as she came for him in his penthouse a few weeks ago and to him the wait had been far to long since he saw her.

So he was a definelty looking forward to their movie/dinner night at his place this evening. 

He was still waiting on Wynter to choose a movie for them and so far she was still deciding.

Once he was dry and lotion'd up.  Bishop's long stride made its way to his walk-in closet.

He decided to keep his fit simple today as he had errands to run before tonight with Wynter.

First up on the list was going to get a haircut.

Bishop decided on basic Nike Tech suit in Black and matching black and gray Human Made sneakers.

Once he was dressed he made his way to his green Rolex box and pulled out his gold Presidential Rolex, clasping the 40k Luxury Timepiece on his wrist as if it was a Apple Watch.

Bishop liked the finer things and he had no issue about spending for what he liked.

Growing up poor in the NYC system had taught him to cherish eveything and he made his self a promise when he made his first million——-to live and be happy.

So far he was still working on the be happy part.

30 minutes later Bishop was downstairs with a bottle of Cranberry juice in his hand a apple.  He grabbed his wallet and keys before going over to his leather couch, grabbing his Black Off White jacket.