Similarities | Mini Series 0.5

3 Days Later| Queens, NYWynter's Apartment

Wynter's Apartment

"Ah-Choo!"

A loud sneeze followed by a heavy sigh from Wynter as she wiped her nose for the 5 time this morning plopping down on her couch in defeat.

The NYC Autumn weather was getting colder and colder by the day and now she had caught a cold.

Her Juicy Couture cream Terry cloth hoodie covered her messy bun on her head as the sound of Wynter's Tea Kettle in her kitchen whistled with urgency

Dragged her fuzzy slipper covered feet across the grey hardwood of her loft style floors to her kitchen as she sneezed yet again.

Ah-CHOO!

Blowing her nose again as she pulled her favorite Slytherin House tea mug from one of her cupboards.

Once her hot tea was made to perfection  Wynter's iPhone began buzzing in her shorts back pocket.

" Hey"

Wynter answer as she sneezed again.

" You good pretty?"

" Yeah, I'm okay Bishop, just not feeling well. I decided to work from home today but can't seem to focus and write anything"

Wynter looked for her IPods saying as she listened to Bishop move around what sounded like his car as Marvin Gaye played in the background.

" you need me to bring you anything? I have a meeting in a few but I can stop by after"

" Ah-Choo! .. no no I'm fine don't worry.. I don't want you do get whatever I have"

" aight but imma still order you some food from our Japanese spot for lunch and let me know what you want for dinner too"

Wynter smiled wiping her nose as she settled back on her couch snuggling her small frame into the soft cushions.  Turning her humidifier on.

"Thank You, I appreciate that a lot."

" it's nothing, but I'm gonna let you get some sleep, call me if you need something.. you kno' I hate that texting shit"

Wynter laughed loudly because Bishop really did hate texting, he was an old soul and preferred to just call.  Sometimes could would be on the phone for hours before either of them knew it.

" I know"

Wynter playfully rolled her eyes saying as she blew on her hot tea before taking a small sip.

" I already kno' you rolling them eyes.. it's cool.. I got something for that"

Wynter paused as Bishop got quiet before chuckling lowly at my silence. The deep raspy of his voice sent a warm feeling through her body.

"And if I was rolling them what you gonna do"

Blame her confidence on the dizziness of her cold as she waited for Bishop's response.