Queen for a Night|Mini Series 0.7

Chapters from here on out are "new" I had to get the formalities out the way.

Same night continued....
Wynter Rose Saint

She could feel the heat from each of their bodies, smell the familiar scents of both of the men expensive cologne's, she loved

She could feel the heat from each of their bodies, smell the familiar scents of both of the men expensive cologne's, she loved. It was intoxicating and nerve racking at the same time.

The air was thick between the three of them as silence took over. Wynter stood nervously trapped in between the two men unsure if what she just said was correct.

Maybe I misread the room?

Internally Wynter was on fire, her mouth was dry as she waited for someone to say something.

"Hmm... you hear that Bishop... we got a greedy one it seems"

Sincere spoke lowly as he kept his eyes focused down on Wynter. 

Wynter felt his large hand move over her waist as he pressed his digits into her back turning her towards him completely.

She stared up at Sincere as he took the blunt from her fingers ashing it out on Bishop's ash tray.

"are you trying to be greedy gorgeous because this right here between us is big girl talk? Is that you want you on?"

Sincere lifted her chin deliticalty between his trigger finger and thumb as Wynter bit into her lower lip nodding nervously.

Bishop chuckled low behind her.

Slightly pushing his sweatpants covered erection against her soft plump ass. He sighed alittle when the softness of her ass finally connect to his front.

"I'm a big girl"

Wynter let out as Bishop placed one hand on her shoulder as the other moved her hair out his way, leaving the curve of her neck bare so that he could drop fiery kisses behind her ear, down her neck and onto her shoulders.

The coolness of his mouth made Wynter close her eyes, running her tongue across her bottom lip.

Wynter moaned lowly almost in a whimper as she lost herself in the sensation of both their hands and mouths on her.  The pleasure surged through her body, every nerve ending on fire.

" open them eyes gorgeous"

Wynter obeyed opening her eyes as she started up at Sincere as Bishop kept his slow assault on her neck. She knew for sure she would have passion marks covering her skin tomorrow.

Sincere couldn't take his eyes of her as he reached for her and pulled her into a passionate kiss.

She leaned into him, returning his heat with some of her own. Sincere felt his pulse quicken as his tattooed hands started to roam down her thick body.

Wynter felt so good in his arms, the desire that had been building as he watched her enter Bishop's condo earlier had threatened to overwhelm him.

He pressed against her harder, leaning her back against Bishop's chest as Sincere's hand glided up the inner thigh of her black leggings. She moaned and thrust against him causing him to groan and shudder as his fingers found the fabric restricting him from what he wanted.