Blue is My Favorite Color |Mini Series .02

Wynter 2 Days Later| Queens, NY
10pm

Winter honked the horn to her Benz E Class as she manuvered her luxury vechile through her childhood Queens streets on her way to pick up her God sister Tatianna. The two were as thick as thieves being that their mothers where bestfriends from childhood.

Both first generation kids of immigrants the two friends could pass more as sisters and usually told people they were.

2 Mintues later Wynter's Iphone rang loudly through her car speaker causing Summer Walker's voice to lower automatically as her manicured thumb on her left hand lightly tapped the center of the stirring wheel.

"Hellooooo Birthday Girlllll"

Wynter smiled saying as if Tatianna could see her.

"Yes, that is me I am her.. thank you doll.. how close are you?"

Tatianna responded as she took another shot of Casamigo. It was her drink of choice for her birthday and if Casa did what it was supose to it would have her turnt up like she wanted for her bday night. Unlike Wynter who was more reserved and quiet, Tatianna loved having fun and being the life of the party, so tonight little to Wynter's knowledge, Tatianna was gonna make sure her sister had fun.

"I'm like 5 mins from your apartment, you ready?!"

Wynter turned on Tatianna's block as the sounds of City Girls blared in Tatianna's background.

"Girl bye, We ready"

"who is we. I know you don't have Chantel wierd self with you"

Wynter rolled her eyes with as much attitude her 5'1 frame could muster. Chantel and her use to be cool in High School but around 11th grade Chantel became boy crazy, while Wynter and Tatianna focused on school and graduating. To Wynter, Chantel tried way to hard to be hood. All 3 of the ladies grew up in the middle class section of Queens, in two parent homes. But let Chantel tell it, she grew up in QueensBridge.

The type of dudes Chantel dealt with could never even breathe in Wynter direction. So instead of being a fake friend Wynter just tended to keep her distant from her.

"Don't be like that, Chan just broke up with her man and needed a night out, so I invited her. Be nice for me, please sissy"

Wynter just knew Tatianna big head ass was pouting on the other end of the phone.

"Just come on, I'm downstairs now"

"See you in a bit, we coming!"

Hanging up the phone, Wynter reached around to her back seat to pull out Tatianna's birthday gift. Moving the small red Cartier bag to the front passenger seat before pulling down her sun visor mirror to check her lip gloss.

Hearing the sounds of loud laughter Wynter smiled honking her horn making a fake beat as Tatianna danced to her car ready to party.

"Its a real bitch birthday and thats on WHO! Mary J. Blidge"

Dressed in all an all black sleeveless catsuit that put Tatianna's curvious body on front, a blessing from her South African Grandmother. Black open toe Prada heels and match clutch made the look even more top tier.

Wynter cracked up at her sister as Tatianna made her way around to the passenger side getting in.

"OOO IS THIS FOR ME!!!"

"Yes! anything for my other half. Happy Birthday sissy"

Wynter pulled Tatianna in for a hug as the light sounds of tapping on Wynter's driver side window caused her to roll her eyes, breaking their moment.