-Chapter 3-

"What were you thinking? You're gonna have me  fired, and you expelled?!" Snape exclaimed.

"She was arguing with me! She was making fun of me for being a half blood! And i'm not the only one! There are other students in this school that are half bloods and muggle born." Y/N yelled back.

Snape looked disappointed.

"Shes one too! Why does she get special treatment?" Y/N continued on.

"She doesn't. You will go to detention for your behavior." Snape said sternly to his daughter.

"But Father!" Y/N exclaimed.

"End of discussion, Y/N Marie Snape." She winced when he said her full name out loud.

She heard a knock on the door and she opened it. It was Mattheo Riddle. Y/N raised an eyebrow.

"Yes Mattheo?" Snape asked, also raising his eyebrow.

"Sorry for bothering professor, I just had a question about the project?" He said, putting a hand through his curly brown hair.

"What's your question?"

"I was wondering when it was due...since I can turn it in early. I have all the time in the world."

Snape waved a hand. "You can turn it in on the due date or before that I don't care. Your grades are failing too."

Y/N tried to stop her laughing. He noticed Y/N and he winked at her. Y/N was in the corner and she gave him the middle finger in return but blushed.

"Thank you, professor."

"Now get lost Riddle. You too Y/N."

Y/N grabbed her stuff and left the room, Mattheo following.

"Do you know where the detention room is?"

"Yeah. It's Umbridge's office."

She nodded. "Thanks."

He grinned and winked. "Meet you there."