-Chapter 18-

"Seriously? That bitch asked you and you said yes?! Where is that mother fu-"

"Theo! Calm down! We weren't even a thing yet then when he asked me. Plus your going with Pansy!!"

"Because your making me go with her!"

"It's not like I'm going with Draco! I listened to you and I ditched him."

"Shut up Y/N where is Theo?"

"Mattheo if you hurt Theo I'm literally gonna fucking-"

But Mattheo had already disappeared.

She ran out of the common room and found him in the great hall. Theo was on the floor and Mattheo kept punching him. Blaise was trying to stop Mattheo.

"Mattheo stop it!!" Y/N yelled shoving Mattheo out of the way. Theo was lying still on the floor.

"What. The. Fuck. Did. You. Do?!" She screamed, her eyes filled with tears.

"You are going to the fucking ball with him!"

"BECAUSE I CAN MATTHEO! FUCK OFF RIGHT NOW IF I SEE YOUR STUPID LITTLE FUCKING FACE IM-"

"Y/N calm down." Blaise said, calmly.

"Y/N YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME! YOU SAID I HAD TO GO TO THE DANCE WITH PANSY AND YOUR GOING WITH THEO WITHOUT ASKING ME!" Mattheo yelled back.

"Get lost right now Riddle." She said anger boiling inside of her.

All of a sudden Dunbledore appeared.

"A young couple fighting. One laying still on the floor, two yelling at each other, one as calm as anything." He observed.

Y/N was about to yell at Dumbledore, but then realized he was Dumbledore.

"Get into bed. Riddle and Theo, come with me."

Y/N watched as Dumbledore grabbed Theo's lifeless body and Mattheo followed slowly behind.

"Come one Y/N." Blaise said.

She nodded and they went back to the slytherin common room.