-Chapter 11-

Y/N sat down next to Ginny.

"What's wrong? You look upset."

Y/N sighed. "It's nothing. Pansy decided to ask Mattheo out to the dance. That bitch can never keep her nose out of anything."

"And your upset about that? You should just ask someone else you know...make him jealous."

She shook her head. "No...but I do wanna make Pansy a little mad..."

Later that day, Y/N set off to go find the one and only Draco Malfoy.

"Draco!!!" Y/N yelled walking outside to the woods.

"Look up my love." He replied laughing.

She looked up to see Draco sitting on a tree. "Wait stay there I'm coming up."

Y/N climbed up and sat next to Draco.

"What do you want?" Draco asked.

"Your girlfriend is taking my friend to the Yule ball."

"So...?"

"I was thinking you could go with me. Just to make Pansy a little mad."

Draco smirked. "I don't think you should be so upset that he's going to the Yule Ball with someone else."

Y/N scowled. "Don't worry about it Malfoy. Do you want to go to the Yule Ball with me or not?"

He shrugged. Y/N could tell he was trying to keep it cool. "Sure. But only to the Yule Ball. Nothing else after that. Okay?"

She nodded. They sat there in silence before Y/N said, "you know you were a good boyfriend."

Draco smiled and didn't look at her. "You were a good girlfriend."

She laughed. "Oh I know."

"You much better than Pansy that's for sure."

She shrugged. "I'm not surprised, Pansy's a bitch."

He nodded. "Yeah."

She grabbed his face gently and he looked at her. "I know you just said nothing more other than going to the Yule Ball but-"

Draco shushed her and kissed her, neither of them realizing Mattheo was watching them.