-Chapter 25-

-5 years later-

Y/N Snape was busy teaching kids about the History Of Magic. She was the daughter of Snape. He had died a while ago. Y/N was about to start talking when someone opened the door.

"If your late, please put last nights homework on my desk please."

"Gosh Y/N you think I'm a student?"

Y/N turned around and saw Mattheo Riddle standing right in front of her, alive and looking well.

"Theo?!"

All of Y/Ns students were watching Mattheo.

He winked. "I told you I'd come back."

"It's been five years!" Y/N yelled. "What a fucking bitch you are Mattheo."

"You have students darling, we can talk after your class."

After her class Mattheo came back inside.

"Y/N...."

"What?! YOU SPENT FIVE YEARS FIVE!"

"Y/N look I'm really sorry..."

"You say that every time Theo." Y/N replied.

"And every single time I say that I truly am."

Y/N sighed and Mattheo grabbed her hand. She smiled weakly.

"Y/N look I came back in standing right in front of you. I came to ask if you would marry me? If your still mine that is."

"Of course I am and yes why not I'll marry you bitch."

He laughed and kissed her.

-3 years later-

Y/N riddle, the daughter of Y/N Snape and Mattheo Riddle appeared in the world. She looked like both of them, she had her dads smile and curly brown hair, she got her bright green eyes from her mom. They lived a perfect life until...