-Chapter 16-

Months pass and you and Mattheo are secretly dating. It's a month before the Yule Ball and you and Mattheo are sitting in the Slytherin common room.

"Are you sure you want me to go to the Yule Ball with Pansy?"

"I guess, even though she's a pain canceling is really mean."

"Your too nice, you know that right?" Mattheo said laughing. "And also I'm a Riddle remember? I don't need to be nice to people. Please Y/N I wanna go with you."

"I know Theo. You can go with me next time."

"But-" Mattheo said whining.

"She still likes you. Might as well make her a little happy."

"Y/N....."

Y/N got up from her chair and pushed him.

"Hey what was that-" He said.

She sat on top of him and shushed him. He blushed and Y/N said, "Theo you are going to go with Pansy. You got that?"

He nodded carefully. All of a sudden Blaise appeared and caught Y/N sitting on top of Mattheo.

Blaise looked away. "Wrong time?" He asked.

"Oh gosh no-it's n-not what you think it is Blaise." She muttered, getting off Theo and blushing.

Mattheo blushed as well and got off the couch. Blaise looked at them sternly. "I'm the only one who knows you guys are a thing. If you do this type of stuff in the common room who knows whose gonna come in here and catch you guys." He said.

Mattheo sighed. "I know Blaise. We're sorry. We weren't doing what you think we were doing just saying. I just made Y/N a little mad."

"I believe you. Just don't do anything in the common room. You guys are gonna get caught."

"Sorry Blaise. We promise that we won't talk in the common room." Y/N said, standing next to Mattheo.

"Good. I think you two are a great couple, and I don't want you guys to have to break up." Blaise replied.

"Thanks Blaise for being so supporting." Y/N said smiling.

"Yeah, I'm going to bed now goodnight you two."

"Night." Mattheo and Y/N said at the same time.

"Anyway.."