The Sage Chapter 9

Well I read the chapter twice trying to find errors and changed a few things.

I  have changed Naruto's Susanoo's color since his chakra is orange. I  wanted to show a bit of Naruto's training, but I just couldn't compute  Naruto's training into a chapter.

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto

Chapter Nine: The Nest of the Serpent

2 years, 8 months later

''You are finally going out.'' Zetsu stated the obvious as he watched Naruto walk past him.

Naruto  had grown taller over the past two years and 8 months. His spiky blond  hair had grown longer, as it was now under his shoulders. His hair  parted to frame the sides of his faces covering his right eye, the bangs  framing his face reached his chin. He still wore his usual black attire  added with a shinobi dress Madara wore in his days consisting of a  bright red armour-similar to that of Samurai-worn over a simple black  suit. The armour was constructed with numerous metal plates, formed into  multiple protective guards along his body, in particular, chest, waist,  shoulders and thighs. The chest plate left his back exposed. On his  back, there was an Uchiha clan's crest, and the Uzumaki swirl. Black  boots accompanied his attire and gloves, with the Konoha forehead  protector partly visible on his forehead, as some of his hair covered  it. On his back, Naruto had the Gunbai Madara had given him, but the  tomoes that were on its face were replaced by the Uzumaki swirl and the  Uchiha clan's crest. Naruto also had a belt sash holding a sword.

''Yes, I have trained enough.'' Naruto replied as continued to take giant footsteps towards the exit of the hideout.

''Where  are you heading to?'' Zetsu asked following Naruto from behind. He was  truly curious, as he wanted to see Naruto fight against someone else.  After the training Naruto had put himself through with the help of  shadow clones it would take a miracle for someone to beat him. Madara  would have been proud if he was seeing Naruto now.

''Orochimaru's  secret hideout in the borders of Oto to get the Uzumaki girl you found  and the Shinigami mask, if it was Orochimaru who took it.'' Naruto  replied his Sharingan eyes gracing the light of the world for the first  time in months. While he trained, he never went outside the hideout. He  always kept himself busy within the dark shadows of the hideout.

''You  might come across Orochimaru if you are going to that hideout. He  usually spends his time there experimenting.'' Zetsu warned.

''Orochimaru's  presence is nothing of importance. If I find him there, I will make  good use of him.'' Naruto replied looking at the sunny sky.

''Now  that you are going out there, Jiraiya will be able to get to you. What  will you do if he finds you and tries to force you back to Konoha? In  addition, there is Danzou and the Sandaime's teammates.'' Zetsu asked  knowing that Jiraiya had been looking for Naruto ever since he left the  village. Jiraiya could search wherever he wanted to but he could never  find Naruto anywhere. Now that Naruto has decided to show himself to the  world, Jiraiya would be able to get to him. With the manner in which  Naruto left the village, it was possible that he might try to force  Naruto back to Konoha. The council of Konoha was also aware that Naruto  was not with Jiraiya as they were informed. If they were able to get  their dogs near Naruto, they would surely try something. Knowing Danzou,  he will surely send his Root Anbu to try to either assassinate Naruto  or capture him. It would be amusing to see them try though, since none  of the Root Anbu has the strength to kill or capture Naruto.

''I  will deal with it then,'' Naruto replied without a hint of worry in his  tone, ''Now let's go! You will stay in the shadows.'' Naruto said  walking away from Zetsu. Orochimaru's hideout was waiting for him. The  hideout in the borders of Oto was the one that was most hidden than the  other hideouts within Otogakure. The Uzumaki girl Zetsu had found spent  her days at the hideout.