The Sage Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Iwagakure

The  Sandaime Tsuchikage sat behind his desk dealing with some village  matters. There were important matters he had to deal with before he  retired for the night. It was already night but he had to finish the  work.

If he did, he would just find the work waiting for him t-.

His  train of thoughts when a messenger burst into the office,  ''Tsuchikage-sama!'' the messenger yelled holding a report on his hand.  He looked out of breath like he had been running for hours without rest.

''What is it?'' Ohnoki asked impatiently.

''I  have received a report from the patrol guards at the Earth country  borders. Uchiha Naruto was seen entering the country a week ago, he left  the same day.''

This got Ohnoki's complete attention, ''Give me  that report,'' he said. The messenger gave him the report hurriedly. He  read through and asked himself a single a single question; what was he  doing here?

''Why was I not informed of this when it happened?'' Ohnoki asked with a stern look on his old face.

''I don't know Tsuchikage-sama, I only received the report today.''

''ANBU!'' four-masked man appeared before the Tsuchikage. Ohnoki handed the leader the report.

''Read this report and go to the general location that man was seen. Find out what he was doing!''

''Hai, Tsuchikage-sama.''

Konoha

Peace  and calmness were in abundance within the wooden walls of The Village  Hidden in Leaves. Despite so much trouble and chaos that at times has  fallen within the village, it has still somehow managed to remain  standing with both its legs. It might lose its head sometimes, but they  always find a new one to steer the village into the right path.

They  do say that a storm comes before calm. However, people do often wish  that the normal order of things would change. If so, then the calm would  not lead to a storm, but a another long time of pure happiness without  suffering loses and pain that life always' dishes out in wide plates.

Perhaps  if people wished for things differently then things would work  different. But often wishes and such thoughts turn out to be pointless.

Because  of this peace, the guards at the gate were relaxing. In peaceful times  one always thinks of peaceful thoughts. Thoughts of intruders are low.

''Have  you come into the village before?'' Naruto asked as the large gates of  Konoha came into view. He was asking the red haired woman who was  walking beside him.

''No,'' she gave a short reply. ''All I ever  did with Orochimaru was move around his bases, conducting some  experiments and other things,'' she said quietly.

''So Orochimaru  recruited you for your special chakra and the fact that you are a  scientist of some sort,'' it was not a question but a statement. ''When  my mother came here, some teased her because of her red hair...but I  doubt that will be the same with you. You might also find a number of  ANBU following you. Other than that there is nothing for you to worry  about.''

Karin looked at Naruto. Was he trying to make her  comfortable because he knew she was uncomfortable with coming to the  village? Was he just saying it to ease her worries?

Naruto spoke again while the girl was still in her thoughts. ''Are you familiar with medical ninjutsu?''

''Yes,  but I'm not that good at it. I just let someone bite me to heal,''  Karin responded. Most of her body was covered with bite marks. Her  special chakra was able to heal almost any wound. All one needed to do  was to bite her.