The Anonymous Singer - Chapter 1

Chapter 1

It was a peaceful morning in Japan.. The birds were chirping, flowers were blooming, children were laughing..

It was a perfect morning. Nothing could possibly ruin i—

* ALARM GOES OFF *

Welp.. I was mistaken.. Apologies.

" Ugh.. Why does it have to be this day out of all the mornings.. "

Bae lazily lifted her small arm and SMASHED the button of her loud alarm clock

* Yawn *

" Man.. I could really use some coffee right now. "

Bae said to herself

* INCOMING CALL *

" Who calls at this hour..? "

Bae was confused. No one would call her on such an hour like this.. Who could it possibly be?

" Ugh.. Hello?.. "

Bae said in a sleepy yet calming tone. Her friends would usually laugh at her voice cause of her accent but this time one of them were pleasantly surprised by her calming tone.. Usually she would be energetic and Chaotic.

" Bae? Where are you? "

Bae took a sip of her newly brewed coffee and was confused on who the mysterious person behind the soft yet welcoming like voice was..

" I'm at home.. By the way, who is this? "

Bae asked the person behind the phone

" Huh..? You don't remember me? It's me Mumei! "

"Knew it.."

Bae said under her breath

" Oh..! Sorry Mumei, just woke up lol. Anyways.. Why'd ya call? Isn't it like.. 6:30? Or some shit?"

Bae was back to being her normal self until Mumei dropped some jaw dropping news..

" 6:30?!— Bae! It's 7:00! You're late for Mathematics pres! "

Bae spat out her coffee in disbelief, turning around just to see that she's already EXTREMELY late for her first class..

" SHIT! MUMEI THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REMINDING ME! I-I-I— BETTER GO CHANGE! I'LL CATCH YOU LATER! THANKS AGAIN MEIMEI!! "

Bae quickly ended the call in panic causing her to be all over the place, speed running everything she needs to do in the morning

5 MINUTES LATER..

" God.. Where is Bae?!- "

Kronii said in a bored tone, everyone was starting to get bored of waiting for their leader; they didn't know what happened to her. By this time Mumei also forgot why Bae was running late. I mean who could blame her? She's an owl, and tends to be very forgetful at times.

A FEW MOMENTS LATER..

" GUYS! "

A familiar voice structed, in their mind as soon as they heard that Australian accent of hers. The group turned around seeing their leader extremely worn out.

" Bae! OH MY GOSH! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! "

Bae was sweating a lot, the group became worried what could Bae possibly do to get this sweaty?!