Unintentional Hookup - Chapter 2

Chapter 2

" DRINK! DRINK! DRINK! "

The 4 girls cheered on Bae as she chugged the entire jug of Whiskey

" Shit .. Yo.. That's.. *Hic* Good as Fuck . "

Bae said as she was already extremely drunk.. She SMASHED the empty jar on to the table

" More? "

Fauna offered

" BRING EM' IN!! "

Bae said already hyped for the next batch

That was all that she remembered before she lost herself getting wasted with several people surrounding her

The Next Morning

" Ugh.. "

Bae has finally woken from her slumber.. Meanwhile she was greeted in the morning with a terrible headache. Until she felt something move beside her. What could possibly be beside Bae?

" Eh..? "

Bae looked over to her side and saw.. A.. Demon half angel sort of thing, but still it didn't change the fact on why that random person was in her bed..

" OI! Wake up. "

Bae raised her voice at the person sleeping beside her while consistently shaking them

" OKAY! OKAY I'M UP! Geez... Why so Hyper huh?! "

The girl said to Bae.. Her looks looked incredibly familiar to Bae even though they've never met before or have they?

" I'm sorry, okay?.. Wait.. You kinda look familiar, not gonna lie. "

Bae said inspecting the girl in front of her

" Like that one.. Uh.. "

" Idol? "

The girl looked at Bae and the image finally stuck in her head.. The idol that everyone admired that night, was in her bed!

" Wait.. THAT IS YOU HOLY SHIT !

Bae couldn't believe that the idol was with her.. In bed! Until.. She noticed something from the girl..

" HOLD UP! I-I— just realised.. But why don't you have a top on yo?!— "

Bae realised as she covered her eyes in embarrassment she couldn't believe that the girl was topless and in bed with her!

" Oh?~ Don't you remember honey, we played a little game of Monopoly .. "

Processing on what the girl just said to her.. Bae looked at the idol with a confused face, straight on not getting on what she said.

" *Sigh* You seem confused let me explain it to you.. "

" Yes please, I don't understand how monopoly is involved with you in my bed. "

The idol couldn't help but smile at the rat girl. She was adorable by every word she said, truly it was a gift to see in the morning well.. For the idol at least.

" OI! Are you telling me or what? "

The rat girl was already disgusted by how long the idol was just to tell her the meaning of monopoly like she knows it's a game but.. She's confused on how a game had to do with anything she was at now.