Sneaking Out (Gone Wrong)*OLD

"Okay, Sonic, y'know I love you to death but if mom and dad see us sneaking out just to go to Tyler's party, we're gonna be grounded for life!" Y/N whispered harshly, they were up in Sonic's room, the hedgehog was still getting ready, debating on which glasses to bring. "They won't find out, I have a foolproof plan" He slid his shades down and quirked an eyebrow at Y/N.

"Behold, the audio recorders!" Sonic clicked a button and audio of him fake snoring played, Y/N knew Tom would find out in just a matter of seconds since it sounded so fake, "Dad's a police sheriff, not an idiot" They scoffed, "Well, we're only gonna be gone for an hour, it's not like we're staying there all night" Sonic chortled, he finally decided to bring blue shutter shades with him to the party. "Plus, you don't have to come" He said, though he did want Y/N to go with him since he was somewhat nervous of being in large crowds of unfamiliar people.

"I'm only going to make sure no one tries anything with you, I don't need people trying to kidnap you...again" Y/N said, "It's not my fault that people want my power" Sonic chuckled, he slid open the window and hopped on the windowsill. "Remember, only one hour, INCLUDING THE WALK BACK, and then we go back to bed" Y/N went over the strict plan again with their brother, "Yeah yeah, whatever" Sonic jumped down into a pile of leaves he setted up during the day. Y/N grabbed their sweater and sneakers and jumped down into the pile of leaves too.

Luckily mom and dad were sleeping or else they totally would've been busted since the pile of leaves was directly in front of the kitchen window. "Okay, let's hurry, timer starting now" Y/N started the timer on their phone and took careful steps since the ground was still covered in leaves, one loud crunch and they'd be done for. Truth be told, Y/N didn't want to go, at all, they found out one of their ex-friends would be there and was hesitant to come but they wanted to protect Sonic even though he was fully capable of protecting himself. Plus, Sonic is super persuasive.

After a minute of careful steps they were able to go full sprint through the forest and to the main street, Y/N found being outside at night so surreal and ethereal. The night always fascinated them, the stars, everything, not having the sun on you felt euphoric. "Hurry up, didn't you run track?" Sonic mocked, "That was in middle school!" Y/N defended. After several minutes of sprinting, they made it to Tyler's house which was blasting music that could be heard a yard away. "I'm surprised the neighbors didn't call the cops" Y/N said, expecting a cop car to be stopping the party. "Of course not, because even the neighbors know this is gonna be the most lit party in all of Green Hills!" Sonic whooped, he ran to the front porch and knocked on the door.

Y/N caught up behind him and Tyler answered the door, "Hey N/N* and Sonic, nice to see you made it!" (N/N=Nickname) Tyler fist bumped Sonic and made a silly face to Y/N. "How long you stayin'?" Tyler shouted through the blasting music, "Barely an hour, we got a strict curfew!" Sonic shouted back, Tyler nodded in understandment and continued partying with other people. Y/N was hoping there was no alcohol here, Tyler knew better than to throw a party with alcohol in a house full of underage kids. And plus, Y/N didn't need Sonic to discover what alcohol is the bad way and having to explain to mom and dad that their son is drunk.

"Come on, loosen up N/N! Get into the groove!" Sonic jumped up onto a table and started dancing along to the beat, while Y/N did want to loosen up and actually party, they were worried about losing Sonic in the crowd and then having a near heart-attack in search of their brother. They were anxious enough running into their ex-friend, they didn't need more anxiety. An electro-pop song came over the speaker(s?) And the floor was cleared, Sonic being in the middle. "Go, Sonic! Go, Sonic!" The crowd began chanting. Y/N decided to join in the chant, they wouldn't let them ruin Sonic's good time. "Alright, alright, but only because you asked" Sonic chuckled, he slid his shutter glasses down to his eyes and waited until the beat drop to start break-dancing on the floor.

The people were cheering and still chanting his name as Sonic started busting his moves out, "guess there are some perks to being a being from another planet" Y/N joked to themselves. Y/N glanced around the crowd, seeing if their friend Zoe decided to attend or stay home (knowing her she would've stayed home). Their eyes landed on their ex-friend who was chanting Sonic's name, their ex-friend felt eyes on him and look up, he locked eyes with Y/N for a quick moment before they broke eye contact. "Oh no oh no oh no" Y/N started panicking, they threw on their hood and tried to hide in the crowd.

"Hey Y/N!" They heard him shout, he worked his way around the dance circle to try and find Y/N who was doing everything to try avoiding him and keep an eye on Sonic. Sonic was still having the time of his life, Y/N thought they lost their ex-friend until they felt a hand land on their shoulder. They jumped up and looked at their face, they still looked the same, that stupid smug face, that stupid side-swept hair. "Go away, Cameron" Y/N spat, they weren't having it with him today or ever, "Please, I just wanna talk-" "That's what you said last time, but guess what happened then? Oh yeah, you decided to continue your toxic attitude! So either leave me alone or we're about to see a body" Y/N said aggressively, they made sure to intimidate Cameron even though he was taller than them by leaning forward so that he could step backwards. Sonic was still having fun and dancing with newfound friends to the loud electro-pop song.

"Fine" Cameron raised his hands up in defeat, one of them holding a red plastic cup. "Also, just wanna say, that alien thing you call your brother is disgusting! How could he ever be accepted as a normal...thing even though he clearly isn't!" Cameron shouted loud enough that everyone heard, even Sonic. Y/N just saw him chanting Sonic's name not even a minute ago yet he's here insulting him? Was this a technique to try and bring them down? Y/N's aggravated face dropped down to a dumbfounded one, but then to their resting face. "That's what I thought, can't think of anything" Cameron started walking away until Y/N grabbed his shoulder and forced him to turn back around. "Hey!" They shouted, when Cameron finally faced them, Y/N slapped him as hard as they could, knocking his red plastic cup down on the ground along with him.

"Woah..." Sonic marveled at how aggresive their sibling could be in just a matter of seconds. "Don't you ever talk about my brother like that again! You understand, Cumberbatch?!" Y/N shouted, by then the music had stopped and all that was heard was the whispers of the crowd, when Cameron didn't answer Y/N just pinned him down with their foot. "Do. You. Understand. Cumberbatch?" Y/N asked more slowly yet more coldly, he just nodded in fear, hoping that Y/N would release him already. "Good" Y/N lift their feet off of him and he just ran away like a terrified puppy. "Nice going N/N!" Sonic gave them two thumbs-up.

Y/N's face changed, but their anger didn't, their blood was boiling hot under their skin like lava. "We're going home!" Y/N grabbed Sonic's wrist and dragged him out the door, "Nice to meet you all! Don't forget to follow me on social media!!" Sonic shouted right before he and Y/N exited the house. "Who was that?" Sonic asked them, they didn't respond, their eyes were dead and cold. "Y/N...?" Sonic asked fearfully, "Just, some enemy, let's just keep going" Y/N said abruptly, after seeing Cameron they just didn't feel in control of their anger around him.

Sonic didn't want to go any deeper than what was already happening and just conplied to going home early.
_________________________________________
1474 words^^

Well that took a sorta dark turn, whaddya think, should I make a part 2 explaining how Cameron is Y/N's ex-friend?

(Scenario by: Me)
(Proofresd by: Me