Photoshoot (Pt. 1)*OLD

"N/N, do you have your outfit on?" Maddie shouted from down the steps. Y/N groaned, trudging down the steps with their outfit on, while it did make them look good, they hated having to wear such fancy things for a photoshoot of any kind. "C'mon, where's Knuckles?" Tom asked them, Y/N shrugged, "I think he's still getting ready in the attic" Sonic said. Y/N found it as an excuse to delay the photoshoot and decided to seize it. "Uhh- I'll go see if he needs help" Y/N gave a fake smile and ran up the stairs. They pulled down the attic steps from the ceiling and cautiously walked up them.

They found Knuckles standing in front of a mirror, struggling to button up his blazer, "Ah, assistance has arrived, may you please assist me with this...thing?" Knuckles asked, looking at Y/N's popped up head from the attic floor. "Yeah, I gotchu bud" Y/N fully arose from the steep steps and walked over to Knuckles. They got down on one knee and buttoned up his blazer, "Where's the tie that mom gave you?" Y/N asked, "That red abomination? It is impossible to properly apply! DISHONORABLE!" He shouted, clutching his fist and allowing red electricity flow through them. Y/N snickered, they grabbed the tie off his bed and helped put it on while also teaching him how to do it. "And then you tuck it like that, and you're done!" They exclaimed, Y/N got up and watched as Knuckles looked himself up and down the mirror.

"You excited?" Y/N asked, crossing their arms and cocking their hip to the side. "Of course! This is the most honorable activity to participate in a familial event!" Knuckles glorified it as if he was running into war looking like the best man in a wedding. Y/N found the way to express his enthusiasm kind of weird, yet very unique, no one could make Y/N laugh unintentionally like him. Knuckles' face of enthusiasm dropped down to an expression of awkwardness, "Let me guess: you still find human technology weird" Y/N stated the obvious, "Yes! How is it that humans made a mechanism that could create an exact clone of a certain pose being performed" Knuckles ranted, he still found human technology very strange even after he was gifted a phone.

Y/N chuckled, they patted his head and went down to the attic stairs, "Well c'mon, we have a photoshoot to get to. Mom and dad aren't gonna wait all day" Y/N said, "Though I wish they did..." They muttered before descending down the steep attic steps. Knuckles followed shortly behind and caught up to Y/N. "Okay! Knuckles is done!" Y/N shouted as they both descended down the steps. "Great, now let's go before they charge us extra for being late" Maddie led everyone out the door, Sonic, Tails, Y/N and Knuckles climbed into the back of the Ford truck while Maddie drove and Tom rode on the passenger seat. "Okay children, I don't want anybody complaining on the way there about anything unless it's an emergency" Tom reiterated. "Oh yes dear papa, telling children not to complain will totally stop them from doing so" Y/N mocked in their posh accent. Tails and Sonic snickered, Knuckles just cracked a smile and shook his head.

Maddie just playfully rolled her eyes and started the engine. She pulled out of the driveway and started driving to the site. "Ughh, I hate this blazer, it's so itchy against my fur" Sonic complained, pulling the blazer's collar, "Just be glad mom didn't make any of you wear pants" Y/N smirked. "Okay, let's play "I spy" while we wait" Sonic suggested but didn't take to anyone's opinion, he looked around the car and the scenery, "I spy with my little eye something; red" Sonic said. "Knuckles" Y/N and Tails deadpanned in unison. "Dang it" Sonic groaned. "Okay, any idea on how to entertain ourselves other than "I spy"?" Y/N air quoted. "For your information, it is the most entertaining game on a family roadtrip!" Sonic retorted. "Just shut up and stay silent you blue furball" Y/N ordered. Sonic grumbled, crossing his face and just sat in silence.

After a few minutes the truck slowed to a stop, "Alright children, out of the car, out of the car" Tom filed the kids out in an orderly fashion. "Can we get this over with? I have plans with Zoe and Tyler" Y/N complained, eyeing their nails with sass. "Y/N, why are you making this difficult?" Maddie snapped, "I have a very tight schedule today" They grinned mischievously, they didn't have a schedule planned at all, they just didn't want to take the photoshoot. "This is gonna be over before dinner, so just put a pin in your plans" Maddie dismissed abruptly.

"I'm sensing some major tension between them..." Tails mumbled, "Y/N was having some...second thoughts about this photoshoot but Maddie didn't listen to them so it's like a silent kind of hatred right now" Tom explained awkwardly. "Okay, how many photos are we taking?" Maddie asked the photographer, "Well, in your package you ordered 5 photo's, one with all of your..." The british photographer paused and glanced at the Wachowski kids. All he saw were three weird aliens and a teenage kid who looked like they didn't want to be there. "Ehhh-- kids, one with you two kissing, one with you all together, then one with your two eldest, then another one with your two youngest. That sound about right?" The photographer asked them.

"Uhhh yeah, basically it" Tom chuckled awkwardly, "Good, now let me get my assistant and our equipment from the van and then we'll start" The british man said, he jogged to the van where his assistant who looked like a college student was waiting with the equipment. Y/N rolled their eyes and just went on their phone, "Y/N, what did I say about phones!" Maddie said through their gritted teeth. "Whatever Maddie" Y/N spat, they rudely rolled their eyes and averted their attention back to their phone. Tom winced as if a struck was blown to his heart, "Is a battle about to be waged?" Knuckles asked Tom.

"If you mean that there might be a full on scream-fest, sounds about right" Tom said, his eyes widened at the thought of them ruining the photoshoot, "I've never heard Y/N call mom by her first name" Tails pointed out meekly. "Yeah, they only do that when they're mad at her..." Sonic said ominously. "I just don't get it, you're completely fine with taking selfies and posting it on social media, but you can't even take a picture with your family?!" Maddie started raising her voice which flipped a switch in Y/N. "Oh, you're going after me even though you and dad did all of this without even asking us if we wanted to do it?!" Y/N raised their voice too.

"Kids, I suggest you cover your ears" Tom covered Tails' ears. "Are you kidding me?! Families do this on a daily!" Maddie slapped their fist into the palm of their hand. Y/N scowled, they clenched their fists tight and snapped, "WELL WE'RE NOT A FAMILY! WE'RE JUST SOME RANDOS YOU PICKED UP OFF THE STREET AND CALLED YOUR STUPID KIDS! YOU ARE NOT MY MOTHER AND YOU NEVER WILL BE!" Y/N shouted, the boys gasped, Maddie was starstruck, she couldn't believe Y/N said that. The kind, protective, generous Y/N. Y/N felt hot tears coming out and stormed off in the grassy field, and towards the woods, clutching onto their phone and trying to hold in their tears.
____________________________________
1308 words ^^

Imma leave it at a cliffhanger, good luck guessing what happens next ;]

Also thank you all for the recent support 🙏 over 300 reads in under 3 days (sounds about right) I didn't thought it would grow this fast

(Scenario by: Me)
(Proofread by: Me)