school

Y/Ns pov

Hi, I'm Y/N. My life at home sucks, and my life at school isn't any better. I had a few friends when I was in middle school. But ever since high school it's been complete shit. Thank god it's my last year. I've realized my friends, Alexa and Cassie, became fake, talking about me behind my back, spreading rumors, and so on. The typical teenage life. Sometimes, I wish I could just disappear. No one would realize I was gone anyways.. right?

There are times when I'd hear voices in my head telling me to kill everyone around me. Or to hurt myself. Like the voices were giving me an option. A lot of the times I feel Schizophrenic. Or maybe my subconscious just wants to fuck me over. I'm not sure what to do anymore. Disappear unexpectedly? Or kill the bitches tormenting me? Switching over to high school, everything changed. The way I act, the way I dress, my friends who now have boyfriends, and my parents. Why can't everything be like how it was when I was younger? Besides the dark place I escaped from. Well, I should get ready for school. I don't want to be late. My parents should be at work by now so I'm safe until I get home.

~time skip to school~

???- "Hey Y/N, think fast."

I know that voice, Derek. Alexa's boyfriend.

As soon as I turn around, a basketball flies in my face knocking me on my ass.
My head hits the lockers behind me, causing my vision to go blurry for a second. When I come back to reality, I felt a warm liquid dripping from my nose. Great, another nose bleed. I look up to see Alexa and Cassie laughing in the background and Derek and his side bitch Austin (Cassie's boyfriend) towering over me.

"What the fuck do you sluts want." I spat.

"What do ya mean?" Austin asked then continued laughing hysterically. Derek stepped in front of him.

"To make another one of your days a living hell of course." Derek smirked while cracking his knuckles.

I just sigh and sit there. I can't feel pain anymore, so whats the point. I can hear the girls speaking in the background.

'Goth girl.'
'Cutter.'
'Suicide slut.'
'Such a disgrace.'
'That's probably why her parents beat her.'

After that comment, everyone started laughing. All I could do was sit on the floor watching it happen. They had power over me, because I was out numbered.

"You should've killed yourself when you had the chance" Cassie commented. Alexa laughing even harder.

The bell rings and the 4 of them and the rest of the students left for class. Of course I'm gonna be late. I heard footsteps coming from the right of me. I turn my head to see the principal staring down at me.

"I want to see you in my office, now." She says in an angry tone. I get on my feet and stand in my place. She took notice and turned to look at me.

"Did you hear me? Did are you deaf?" she narrowed her eyes.

"I will not go to your office. I will not listen to whatever the fuck you have to say to me. You don't give a shit about me, or how I really feel. You don't care that everyday since 9th grade, I've been hated on. What about Lex and Cass? They can say whatever the hell they want and get away with it. But when I'm the one getting picked on, that's when you notice me? Fuck you. Fuck this school and fuck everybody. I hope this place burns down, worthless pieces of shit. Fuck off."

I shout at him, and turn to walk towards the exit.

"Excuse me?" The principal grabs my arm shoving me into the lockers.