A Worthless Traitor

The next day was boring. Jack never left my side, and Cody was constantly prodding me about what happened. They're both currently following me down to the kitchen. My eye tweaked along with the corner of my lip.

In one swift movement, I turned around as the boys came to a halt.

"Guys I'm fine! You don't need to continuously follow me. We're safe in this god forsaken mansion!"

Jack looked away and scratched the back of his neck, turning his head. Cody's eyes averted to the ceiling and whistled. I turned around and sat down. Hoodie and Masky sat down at the table with us. I looked down at the table, debating on what to do. I paused my thoughts when I felt eyes on me.

I looked up and noticed everyone staring at me.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" I yelled while they laughed. I took my chance and shot uo from my seat, running to Jacks room and locking it. In a second, there was banging on the door.

"Y/N open up right now!" Jack spoke between laughs.

"No! You guys won't leave me alone." I pouted.

A few minutes later, the laughter died down and footsteps vanished.

I put my rat to the door quietly and thought.

'Maybe they're finally gone.'

"Hey what're you guys doing here?" BENs voice broke the silence.

"Dumbass! You blew our cover!" Masky yelled at BEN, an 'ow' and a 'bang' soon after.

I giggled to myself as I heard everyone actually walk away this time. I quietly unlocked the door and opened it without noise. I peeked out and noticed everyone was gone. A sigh of relief escaped my lips. I stood up straight and decided to pay a visit to Slender. But on my way to his office, I heard distant chatter coming from someone's room. It was slightly loud, but it sounded as if they were whisper yelling.

I steadied my footsteps and followed the voice. As the voice grew louder, my footsteps stopped. I pressed my ear to the door, trying to make out the conversation.

"I told you only to attack Eyeless Jack! Not to hurt Y/N! You bastard. You lied to me!"

Wait.. attack Jack? Why would anyone here want to attack their own?

I continued to listen.

"Hurting her a little will do her some good. She will know who she belongs to. We will kill anyone in our way. Hahahaha~" That laugh.

Zalgo.

I grit my teeth and clench my jaw, balling my fists up. I hadn't noticed my nails were digging into my hands until I could hear my thick black blood drip.

I slowly looked up to see who's name was on the door. My eyes widen in shock before my body began shaking.

'No no no.. how could he do this? Cody you conniving bitch.'

The voices dispersed and silence covered the air. I backed up to the wall. I was beyond angry. My eyes glowed a deep red, radiating my hatred. My sharp teeth grew into fangs, before I growled. My growls filled the dead silent hall way. Suddenly Cody's door opened, revealing a nervous looking traitor.

"Y/N? W-what are you doing here?" He questioned, as if I didn't hear his conversation.

"Cody." I breathed out.

I shot my head up, deep crimson eyes shooting straight into his soul.

"You bastard!" I yelled before lunging at him, pinning him down to the ground.

"What do you mean! I didn't do anything! What has gotten into you?!" He yelled back.

"I heard your fucking conversation with him! Don't play dumb." There were various footsteps thudding down the hall.

"That's why you tried getting close to me! You wanted to take me back so you both would have a win/win! You sick bastard!"

Suddenly arms were were placed under mine, lifting me off of Cody.

"Y/N." I continued staring at him, growling.

"Y/N calm down!" I snapped back to reality, coming face to face with a devastated Jack. BEN and Jeff behind us.

"Well what the fuck happened?" Jeff asked while scratching his head.

My eyes went back to the despiteful bitch on the ground.

"X-Virus. Get out of here before I rip you to shreds." I spat with venom.

I turned around, storming out of the door. BEN and Jeff backed out of the way. A trail of black blood dripped behind me as I marge to Slender's office. I didn't have time to knock, so I barged in. Jack, Jeff and BEN behind me.

I could hear BEN saying  'ooh she's gonna get an ass whooping.'

What is so important you invade my privacy children.

Slender spoke calmly.

"I overheard X-Virus talking with Zalgo. He was in on it. The attack of the beast." I looked at Slender with pure hatred.

He turned his faceless head to the 3 stooges.

Did you 3 witness this?

"I- uh.." Jeff started talking but Jack interrupted.

"We were in the livingroom when there was yelling and banging upstairs. We didn't hear anything until the yelling. So to answer your question, no sir we didn't hear anything." Jack then, looked at me in confusion.

I turned back to Slender and threw my hands into his desk.

"I'm telling the truth! Why would I make this up?" I pleaded.

Have a seat in my chair child.

I delivered a confusing look but proceeded to sit in his chair.

This may hurt a little, but the pain will subside.

I braced myself for whatever was next.

In seconds, I felt my vision cloud over and a searing pain in my neck. It feels like someone was choking me from behind. Suddenly, the recent flashbacks of what I heard from X-Virus's room played through my mind. Hearing everything being said over again made me clench my teeth.

~small time skip~

Slender heard everything he needed to hear and stopped whatever he was doing.

He backed away while my vision cleared.

What she said is no lie. He is working with Zalgo. And it has seemed to be happening for awhile. Jeff, see if you can find X-Virus in the house. Report back to me when your finished.

Jeff went running out of the room, and BEN following shortly behind.

I stood up from the chair and rubbed my sore neck. Jack walked up to me and removed my hand, massaging my neck for me.

"Thank you.." I spoke above a whisper.

"When Slender wants to see something that happened, he goes straight to the field of vision. Meaning, he attaches a tendril to the back of your neck, hitting the nerve that runs to your memory. You get use to it after awhile." He slightly chuckled at the end.

I smiled a little, in a time like this he still has the audacity to laugh. He's quite special.

Jeff and BEN came running into the room.

"He's gone sir. No where to be found." Jeff exhaled deeply, out of breath.

Seems a bit all to familiar.

Because that bitch Lazari did the same thing.

to be continued...