The Curse

Hello again Y/N.

I heard an angelic female voice. I looked up to see her again. The wolf.

I overheard you and those Pastas talking about training. Am I correct?

Yes, they want to make sure I'm fit to become one of them.

I see, well in that case, I will lend you my strength, and my powers. All you have to do is think of me. Feel the adrenaline running through your veins. Think of the things you hate. Feel the rage. It's okay to get angry, but don't lose control. It won't end well.

I will keep that in mind, thank you. But I do have one question Aurora.

Hm?

Why did you try biting my head off when you appeared?

To make it noticeable that I mean business. Wolves can be vicious or friendly. I can be both, but you need to realize this is not a game. It does not happen to everyone. This is a matter between life and death.

What happens if I lose control?

Simple. You try hurting the ones you love, or that you are close too. The result of this may end in termination of you and me both.

Another question, what's wrong with our eyes? I've noticed that they change colors, but I thought it was my mental state getting to me.

Dear, our eyes change colors accordingly to our emotions. Blue resembles sad, yellow(gold) means calm/happy, red means rage/anger, purple means hurt/suffering, violet means shocked/confusion. You may see new colors, but you'll get adjusted to it.

I um-.. I will try and keep that in mind.

Now dear, it's time for you to wake up. Remember what I told you. It is important that you do not forget.

I'll call out to you if I need assistance.

Alright, now go.

E. Js POV

It's been weeks since she last woke up. I'm starting to get worried. What if she's in a coma? Tsk.. why should I care. I'm a killer. I eat organs for fucks sake. But the question still remains. Will she ever wa-

My thoughts were interrupted by Y/N turning onto her back.  Thank god for that atleast. I don't want Slendy having my head for accidentally "opening her stitches and nearly bleeding out."

Y/Ns POV

As soon as I woke up I turned onto my back. I slowly opened my eyes to reveal a dark room. All I could see was the moonlight flowing through the curtains. I rubbed my eyes and slowly sat up. Atleast the pain isn't as bad as before. I feel someone's presence with me in the room. My eyes glow a golden color, spotting someone with a mask.

I lifted my hand and signaled for him to come closer. As he did I noticed it was Jack.

"You're finally awake." Jack stated.

I nodded my head, as I pointed to whiteboard on the nightstand. He leaned over and grabbed it, handing it to me. I removed the marker cap and started writing.

'How long was I out for?'

"A few weeks."

'Have you been here the whole time?'

"Mainly. I changed your bandages a few times and made sure your wounds were healing."

'Thank you. You didn't have to tho.'