Lazari

Y/Ns pov

I woke up in a warm cozy bed. Remembering what happened yesterday made me a little sad if I'm gonna be honest. But I pushed the thoughts aside and stood up. I looked over at the mirror on the wall. Tears stained my pale peach skin. My skins never looked like this. Lack of food maybe? Or just mentally drained..

I thought to myself as a soft knock landed on the door. The knob turned revealing Jane.

"Breakfast is ready, Slender wants us all down there." She stated.

My eyes flashed blue as I nodded. I looked back at the mirror trying my best not to breakdown again. The door closed, and I thought Jane left. A tear managed to escape the corner of my eye. Suddenly I felt a pair of cold slim arms wrap around my upper torso. Looking back at the mirror, I discovered it was Jane.

"What's wrong hun?"

I just shrugged my shoulders. She turned me around. Now staring face to face with her, she could get a better look at my emotions.

"Whatever happened to make you feel this way, the feeling will pass. It's scary being in a house of serial killers, but I know you'll fit right in. You have potential. And many of us had already taken a liking to you. If you ever need guidance, or stability Slender and/or I can help with that. " Janes voice soothed me. Her soft words touched my heart. Maybe there is still hope for me.

I flashed her a small smile and went straight to hugging her. She's special. I can sense it.

"Wipe your tears girl, we're going to breakfast!" She said loudly marching out of the room with my hand in hers. I wasn't really hungry but eh.

We walked into the dining room. Slender at the head of the table, followed by Sally, Lazari, Jeff, BEN, and Toby. On the other side, Masky, Hoodie, and.. Jack. Jane sat at the other head of the table. The only spot left was next to Jack. If I didn't really feel like eating then, I definitely don't feel like eating now.

I quietly walked to the table and pulled my chair out. The center of the table was filled with plates of food. It all smelled good. But I don't necessarily like human food anymore. Since I discovered my powers, I've had a strong craving for blood and hearts. I didn't want to say anything to them because what if they think I'm a freak?

I sat down at the table, all eyes on me. I looked up and flashed a small smile. They eventually went back to talking about random shit. I looked down and started at my plate. My stomach growling lowly.

"You should eat something" Jack said just above a whisper.

I continued staring at my plate.

Child, you don't eat human food do you.

I looked at him and shook my head.

After breakfast, I'll have E. J take you out to hunt. There have been airings of a few humans lurking around the forest.

I can go by myself, it's okay.

I will still have E.J go with you, in case anything goes wrong.

Okay sir.

After our short convo, I got up and walked to my room. Questionable looks coming from the table.

Go back to eating children.

Slenders static voice echoed through the house making me flinch slightly. I grabbed some clothes out of the dresser. I share a room with Jack so eventually I got my own dresser but I still need more clothing. Someone went to my house and picked a few things up for me. There's only one bed because no one has time to steal another.