My Friend is Back

Today was a normal day. Jack and I woke up early, practiced hand to hand combat training, but still no going on missions. He said I'm getting better at fighting. But I feel mostly responsible for the mission since I didn't say anything about it to Slendy. I mean I tried telling Jack- but he didn't listen. Anyways, Jack and I are sitting at the kitchen table eating organs when Jeff came running in.

"Awhhh did you guys train without meeee?" Jeff whined.

"You were nowhere to be seen so we went in the backyard to practice." I said before taking a bite.

"Yeah you're not important Jeff, go away." Jack plainly stated.

"You asshole, I'll kill ya for that." His voice became raspy and deep again. Not a second later he was charging at Jack. I don't think he was kidding.

"Jeff stop!" I yelled while placing myself in front of Jack. Jeff drew closer as I focused on his every movements. Jack tried pushing me out of the way, but my body didn't budge. I closed my eyes ready for the impact, but there was nothing.

I slightly open them to find Jeff in a state of paralysis. The only thing off, was the aura around him was white. His body stopped moving. And his eyes widened.

"Y/N- I think you discovered a new power. Your eyes." Jeff squealed out.

Jack walked in front of me and gasped.

"Your eyes turned white. We should report this to Slender immediately. Your powers may be returning." He said excitingly.

Jack stepped a little closer and whispered in my ear so only I could hear it.

"Baby.. relax. Take a deep breath and focus on releasing Jeff." I nodded.

"Can you assholes get me outta this." Jeff laughed a little.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Moments later I heard a 'plop' and an ow coming from Jeff. Opening my eyes, I spotted him sitting on the floor. I guess it also takes the strength from the body too, temporarily.

Jack takes my hand and leads us to Slendys office. He knocked on the tall doors and entered when we heard a 'come in children.'

"Y/N discovered a new power.Paralysis." Jack said.

As to be expected. Her powers may be returning but it seems as if she's gained a few extra.. what's the word. Traits? Jack if you would like, you may help her train her shapeshifting magic as well. See if those are back to normal.

We both nod and exit the room. We speed walk to the backyard and I can already tell a difference. My senses are naturally heightened again. But it seems I can smell even further than before.

"Alright Y/N. Do you remember how you were able to shapeshifter before?" I nodded.

"Do that again." With that being said Jack backed up.

I closed my eyes and focused on what the wolf looks like. A moment later, I could feel her energy flowing through my body.

'Aurora.' I spoke in my mind. That's all I do to trigger this. Immediately, I felt my body shifting. It was painful, but as soon as I was fully transformed the pain went away.

I open my eyes, revealing my golden orbs and Jack clapping. About damn time I get my powers back.

"Well done. It seems like your appearance changed a little though Y/N. You seem a bit bigger, but you look dirty. Red and black faded streaks throughout your fur. You kinda look badass tho." My tail wagged rapidly at those words. I howled, my voice echoing through the forest. I ran up to Jack and began licking him.

"Alright alright that's enough." He laughed.

I closed my eyes and focused back on my human form. I helped Jack up, but paused when I heard clapping behind me. I turned around, revealing X-Virus walking towards us while still clapping.

"That was impressive Y/N. Your powers returned." I couldn't tell his emotions but only with his eyes. His mask covered his mouth.

"Thank you." Jack stood behind me sending glares at him.

"I haven't properly introduced myself, but I'm X-Virus. I treated you when the poison spread in your blood. Jack wasn't around at the time, so I took my time to care for you." My cheeks burned a bright pink. Jack nugged my hand and grabbed it, leading me into the house.

"Thank you for that." I yelled back before Jack closed the door.

"Stay away from him Y/N. He's bad news."

I raised an eyebrow and withdrew my hand from Jacks.

"How so?"

"I don't know. He just is." Jack turned around.

"Hmm.. alright I guess." Jack exited the room. X-Virus crept into the house without notice.

"Hey Y/N, can I talk to you about something?"

"Sure, but um.. Jack said he wanted me to stay away from you. I don't know why though." I said while sitting at the table. X followed.

"He's just jealous, I wouldn't worry about it."

So he said that out of jealousy? Does he not trust me that much?

"Do you remember when you were a child? You were stuck in your room, and a little boy use to come by and visit until he no longer showed up?" He took off his mask.

"Yeah I remember. I was sad, because he was the only company I had left."I looked down.

"That was kinda..." he took a moment.

"That was me. My name is Cody. I stopped coming here when Slendy asked me to join him. As CreepyPastas, we aren't able to be friends with humans except the ones in this house, who actually kill things. But I didn't know you were a shapeshifter. Or I would've kept visiting you." He said feeling regretful.

"Wai-wait. That little boy was you? My best friend??!" I was shocked to hear this coming from him. He just nodded.

I jumped up and ran to hug him.

"I've missed you so fucking much. You have no idea the pain I felt when you stopped coming by. I'm glad to see you here now." I smiled nearly on the brink of tears.

I found my best friend.

I finally found him.

to be continued...