The Awakening

A/N
This is a long chapter so I'm sorry if it seems uninteresting. More chapters will be published soon enough.

Y/Ns pov

Darkness.

*Dreams of her parents*

"Please no.."

"Leave me alone, you've tortured me enough!"
My parents laugh at me with a bloody knife in my fathers hand. They look down and turn away. I raise my hand to my stomach and feel my hand get wet. I look down and pull my hand away to it being covered in blood.

My eyes open wider than before. Just then, i hear a growl. I looked up to find my parents gone. The laughing gone. My house, gone. I'm standing in the middle of the woods. It's dark, but the growls continue. I look around to see if there is a way out of here. I walk for what feels like hours. When i stop in my place, the growls grow louder from behind me. I slowly turn around.

Glowing red eyes, walked towards me. Considering Im short, the eyes laid nearly a foot taller than me. The moonlight glaring through the trees, as the creature steps before me. A huge white wolf with a scar on her side and a scar on her face.

Stepping out of the shadows, the wolf walked up to me slowly. The growls diminished, as we stood face to face. Light steam as she snarls. I raise my bloody hand to the wolfs head, and placed it between her ears. The wolf immediately calms down, and closes its eyes. When she opens them, the color is turned to a bright beautiful yellow.

*thought to self*
"The eyes change according to emotion I'm guessing? Strange. But beautiful."

I look into her beautiful yellow eyes, and smile.
"I wish I could be this free."
I say under my breath. I spot the scar on her cheek again, it's hard to see, but it's there. I remove my hand from between her ears and move it to the scar.

She snarls again. I look into her eyes, they've turned back to red. She raises her head as I remove my hand backing up slowly. She takes a step forward as I take a step back. I turn around and continue walking. But that walk, turned into a sprint. Since I'm small, I'm able to run fast as well. In minutes, I arrive and a huge mansion.

I look back at the wolf as she's creeping up on me. Quickly, I turn around and run towards the mansion. I start pounding on the door.

"Anyone here? O-open up please! I need help!"
Still nothing.. snarling got closer and closer with every knock. My last knock. The wolf's last step. My breathing was already rigid. I take a deep breath and slowly turn around, hoping the wolf doesn't notice my fear. As soon as my body faces her, the door opens, causing me to fall flat on my ass.

I see someone standing above me.
White, blood stained hoodie, black ruffled hair, a knife in his hand and a smile carved into his face. Wait.. a what?

??-"there's no one here, what the actual fuck. BEN you lying piece of shit."

I heard a distant voice.

"I thought I heard knocking"

I scream~
The wolf grabs my ankle dragging me to her, and she opens her mouth. The let's out one last snarl, as I'm hyperventilating under her. She raises her mouth to my head...

*Dream ends*

I shot my eyes open and I immediately sat up. I raise my hands to my head, making sure my face is still intact. Just then, an incredible amount of pain came from my stomach.