Chapter 1

Disclaimers:

I do NOT own any Blue Lock's plot and characters (etc.) created by Muneyuki Kaneshiro-san and illustrated by Yusuke Nomura-san.
Pictures are NOT mine, credits to the owner.

The picture above is what Y/n is wearing here, you can change it if you want ^^
(I'm sorry if you didn't see the picture, it seems that the picture didn't publish together with it on the first time that I published this chapter, I edited it so now you should be able to see it. I apologize for the trouble)

________________________________________________________________

Oh, and don't mind the looks or whatever, you can decide on those things, hehe, my previous statement on the previous chapter of Y/n having those looks can go to the trash oop- Sorry for the inconvenience!

In the world of Football, it is possible to produce elite goalkeepers, defenders, and midfielders.

However, the same cannot be said of strikers.

After all, a first-rate striker is one who appears in football's most critical moment.

.

.

.

The 2018 World Cup.

Japan's National Team loses in the 16th round.

Despite this, some individuals still think that Japan can win the World Cup.

Furthermore, there are also those who wants to become stronger, and prove themselves to those who've judge them.

"Japan's passing style will carry us to the World Stage"

"We will win if we keep doing our brand of football"

Many people keep saying these things, but 'only' sentiment won't advance us past the round of 16.

And so, is it really up to the others, and the Government, on how we should play our football?

No.

It is up to us to create and think of ways on how to defeat our opponents.

The ultimate player that can lead Japan to its First World Cup!

Jinpachi Ego.

The man capable of breaking down the foundations of the current National Team.

It might be because of his own ambitions.

It might be because of his own past experiences.

However, his reasons won't be revealed, unless he, himself, thought of us as worthy of knowing his reasons.

It might take some time, but, it's still better to try than just give up, no?

Your fate is determined through the choices that you make

So choose the one that you believe is best

No matter what the outcome may be

Thinking of the past, nor the future

Won't help you with anything

The present is right in front of you

So use that as an advantage to improve and gain experience

Regrets only comes to you

Once that opportunity of proving yourself

Has come to an end.