Chapter 3

I do NOT own any Blue Lock's plot and characters (etc.) created by Muneyuki Kaneshiro-san and illustrated by Yusuke Nomura-san.

I kinda loss the original copy of the chapter, so I needed to redo it and published it late. I'm sorry :')

________________________________________________________________________________

In the world of Football

It is possible to produce

Elite goalkeepers,

Defenders,

And midfielders

However,

The same cannot be said of strikers

After all,

A first-rate striker is one

Who appears in football's

Most critical moment

"300... It seems that everyone decided to participate..."

A skinny yet tall, pale man, with his black hair -styled into a short bob cut- with straight bangs, dull black eyes, wearing a pair of black framed eye glasses, black jeans with belt and a black long sleeve shirt, can be seen sitting down on a platform in front of a projected image of Japan's flag.

"So the gears have started to turn. From now on, I will follow your every order."

A woman with great posture, has neck-length brown hair that are tied in braids on one side in the back with square bangs hanging on the left side and chocolate-brown eyes, wearing an outfit fit for a secretary. She is currently standing on the side by the door, carrying with her some papers, files that are filled with information about the players attending their facility.

"The future of Japan's football is in those 300 players... I will leave this in your hands, Mr. Ego", she spoke with such respect that you wouldn't even think of her being disrespectful and aggressive to others.

"Perhaps, we'll have to sacrifice 299 players for this...", the man fiddled with his earworn mic, seemingly pondering to himself while gazing upwards.

"But that will create one true striker above them all. That's the essence of Blue Lock.", a glint of immense ambition and determination flickered like a burning fire in his eyes, looking through the eyes of the brunette.

Yet, despite this, his eyes widens and appeared a bit creepy to the sight, making the woman sweat drop in nervousness.

"It is..."

"Then let us begin, Miss Anri...", he looked away from the secretary(is she one though? I'm not sure oof-) fixing his glasses while peering through it in front of him.

"This will become..."

"Football's most critical moment", grinning in such great thrill, his stare harbours through countless hearts -invisible to the bare eye-, igniting fear and captivation to those meeting up against him.

...

A heavy silence unexpectedly consumed the site, statements being absorbed, recognized and understood in the mean time.

"Oh, right, who was that kid that spoke up earlier?", he asks, his eyes boring through Anri's soul.

"Which one?", she asks back, already flipping through the files to search for the file of the certain kid.