Chapter 4

Disclaimers:
I do NOT own any Blue Lock's plot and characters (etc.) created by Muneyuki Kaneshiro-san and illustrated by Yusuke Nomura-san.

________________________________________________________________________________

Arriving at the facility, Y/n finds himself waiting in line with the others. Sora, his cat, just rousing out of her deep and comfortable slumber, and then proceeding on examining the current surrounding she found herself in.

They were told to give away their things like their phones and wallets. Confiscating such things wasn't really something that he wants, however, it was a sacrifice that he needs to do to be able to achieve his goals.

A frown grew on his face, his (h/c) eyebrows creasing in conflict. Despite so, he still continues to search for the things being confiscated from his bag, not craving for any trouble to transpire for now, taking it out once found.

"Last, L/n Y/n", the brunette called out his name, reaching out her hand to take his things and giving a uniform to him in exchange.

Y/n takes the uniform with a slight bow in a form of gratitude. Reading what's imprinted on the clothes, he suddenly feels confused. 301 Z... What is this supposed to mean? Is this my number? I thought there were only 300 players?. He deadpans at a sudden realization. I'm an unexpected extra or something, aren't I? He sighs, knowing that even things like this are inevitable, no matter where or whatever.

The woman notices his actions and smiles at him in reassurance, it didn't really ease him and rather made him much more concerned about the reasons of why he is so. There are many reasons that are possible regarding such things that he can think of. He decides to push it into the back of his mind for now, deeming it too troublesome to think about when he just wants to chill and relax while waiting. His cat began to rub her furry face on his cheek, apparently sympathizing with his feelings.

The cat on his shoulders made a sound that the woman remembered about it, "Ah, do you want me to take care of your cat while you're there?", she asked, suggesting to look out for his cat while he's busy with the later stage in the facility, gesturing that she'll be careful and such too.

He shakes his head in denial, "No need for that, I can take care of him no problem", he assures, preferring to have his cat with him to know how it's doing all the time. It hasn't been long since he met Sora, so why should he leave her to anyone else other than him?

She nods resolutely, not wanting to appear pushy to the teenager, "All right. Now each of you will go to the room matching your uniform's letter."

So that's what it is for, an indication. His eyes slightly widens with his thoughts, his current calm demeanor masking most of his feelings.

"We'll notify you when to change into your uniforms", she turns around to leave, walking into the depths of the building.

Y/n nods in understanding, entering the facility after a moment and moving forwards into the depths of the labyrinth of concrete. A darkness that brings upon him various memories that he'd rather not recall.

The (h/c) male finds himself escaping into his own mind, memories, and fantasies, something that he rarely divulges himself in. Some things were nice to reminisce, while a myriad of them are just a pain to deal with and makes him feel uncomfortable to even think about. Those recollections were an existence that makes him suffocate and drown in such misery, that every now and then he needs to just, burst it out like energy overflowing from within its confines. After a short few moments, he began to desperately need to breathe in some fresh and cool air to clear his mind, or perhaps something to do to release and vent his frustrations and agony from deep within his heart.