Chapter 2

I do NOT own any Blue Lock's plot and characters (etc.) created by Muneyuki Kaneshiro-san and illustrated by Yusuke Nomura-san.

________________________________________________________________

A heavy silence overtook the site, the football players absorbing and trying to make sense of the words that was declared to everyone.

"Hey! Sorry, but...", the guy with blonde hair started to speak, breaking the silence.

"I can't agree with what you said just now", he voiced out, a sweat dropping on his cheek, perhaps it's due to his nervousness, or maybe because he doesn't believe what the man in front of them is spewing. 

Eh? Your lost then dude. You thought, scratching your cat's head when you felt her stirring out of sleep.

"For most of us, our team is our main priority...", he raised one of his hands, a flicker of determination in his eyes shining like a fire. At least for you it is, I don't particularly care about them. "Particularly those of us who'll participate at nationals", Well, lucky you... Bulls**t, are you boasting? Or what else would it be? You scoff at his words, feeling a tiny bit bitter.

He glanced at you for a second with a confused gaze, turning his attention back to the man on the stage, "There's no way I can accept those kinds of terms.", he declared, a frown manifesting with his resolve.

"I...

I will not throw away my team"

He firmly proclaimed, the man on the stage not once changing the expression on his face. You just rolled your eyes, thinking that his words are not wholly true.

Some other guys in the area grew some confidence in themselves to speak, remembering the teaches of their coaches, their teams that they made memories with, and the upcoming matches.

"He's right! I'm also playing at nationals, I can't just leave my team on their own, we're a team!", Cool, you can leave whenever, you can even leave right now, no one would stop you. You sneered.

"And why do we have to all live together?!", Duh, of course we'd need to stay at one place, do you want to make your way back and forth from your house to this place? Are you stupid? You deadpanned.

"Yeah!", Huh-?! You just agreed?!

"What they said!", You too! Don't y'all have anything else to say?! You facepalmed yourself.

"Who the hell are you anyway?!", Wha- He introduced himself earlier, dumbass! You snort, finding him to be a forgetful mess of an idiot.

"Let's see someone we know!", Like hell they'll do something like that, to make another country or team stronger than them? You shake your head in disbelief on the guy's thoughts. That's just a foolish thing to do... Unless they also get some benefits from it, I guess.

Hmm... I guess it's also just so sudden, especially when the others are in the middle of competing in the nationals. Moreover, he just brought everyone here out of nowhere, it wouldn't be that easy for everyone to just accept it like a piece of paper. I nodded my head with my thoughts, understanding their reasons, and doubts about this current event and plans of the guy.

Ego scratched the top of his head in contemplation, "I... see.", you gave him your full attention once he started speaking again.

"All of you are really f**ked in the head, huh.", a growl threatened to rise out of your throat, not liking both his words and tone. am f***ed in the head, b****rd. I knew that since a long time ago, if you grew up with those pathetic b****s your whole life, of course you'll also be dragged into their sh***y hell of a mess.